♥Chapter 32- Will You Be My Girlfriend?♥

A/N

This chapter is not about when she goes on a Date with Zach. This is the chapter he asks her to be his girlfriend.

•••

Liiza's POV

"I don't know what this is all about but well, Zach said he's gonna pick me up today by 7" I explain to Rilee.

Yesterday, Zach told me that I should be ready by 7. We were in school and without even explaining anything, he left.

So I really don't know what to do but I'm just gonna get ready like he said.

Right now, it's 5 and I called Rilee earlier than usual.

"Well then, let's get you ready. We don't want you to look bad cause we don't know what he's gonna do. Did he give you any dress code?" Rilee asked, looking into my closet.

Buzz buzz

Cupcake: Wear something beautiful and cute. Just like you are<3 check the bottom of your closet. A yellow box. ;)

I just received a message from Zach which gave us an idea of how I should dress.

I ran to my closet and at the bottom on the side, there was a yellow box which says 'open me!!!'

I open the box, and inside it was a beautiful red dress.

I look at the dress in awe for a while till Rilee takes it from y hands.

"Well seems like he read our minds" Riles chuckled.

"Yup," I said popping the 'p'

We started shuffling around, first we put the curls on the edges of my hair, then a lil bit of 15minutes face mask.

After 15 minutes, I wash my face and sat in front of my vanity.

Soon after she paints my nails lollipop red and it dries, Rilee starts my make up

She starts my makeup with the foundation and concealer then adds red eye-shadow and a little bit of glitter.