♥Chapter 26 -Group Hug♥

Caution: Read Author's Note.

Zach's POV

Its impossible.

Everything around me started to go in circle. I hold my head with both my hands then fall.

"Zach!" I heard Lucas's voice though his face was blurry.

Everything was blurry and was going in circle.

I hold my head really hard and blocked out all the voices then shut my eyes till I fell better, then slowly open my eyes and looked around.

"Zach, are you OK?" This time Rilee asks In a shaky voice and I nodded.

Logan passed me a cup of water then in gulp it down in one go.

Not as fast as Jonah can but fast enough.

A few seconds after I'm settled and I feel better, a nurse holding a board came out of Liiza's room.

"You may see the patient when you're ready. We have to prepared to take her to the morgue" She informs us before disappearing down the hall.

I look towards Rilee whose eyes and face are dead shot red and Lucas who is sitting on the chair with his face cupped between his hands and he's looking down.

I sigh and walk up to him and sat beside him. "Lucas... We have to meet her. We can't just stay and let her go without meeting her one last time" I say.

Saying the three words One Last Time hurt me badly.

He gets up and all together, we walk into the room at once.

I look at her. Her hair brought to the side and she had the hospital gown on. I have always loved her brown hair.

I walk up to her and run my hands through her brown hair. I touch her lips, her hands and cares her cheek.

Rilee sat on one side of the bed and I sat on the other. Tears were pouring out of her eyes like tap water.

Lucas was frozen in his spot which is beside her on her bed.

A drop of tear finally makes its way out of his eyed and he shiver, that's when he walk closer to her face and gently slap her making her face fall the other direction.

"Liiza. Liiza this has to be a joke you can't leave me. Liz were twins. I'm incomplete without you. I'm just a half and you're my other half. Please" He starts to sob and then something warm hit my cheek "Liz I promise to never tease you again. I won't ever let anyone harm you. Not even a Cockroach. I will do anything you say just please Liz wake up. In fact I will give you my new PS4 controller and take your old one " He shakes her harder the falls and continued crying.

"He's right sweet cheeks" I started and the tears coming out faster this time "You can't leave us. You promised to always be there for us. You promised to never leave us no matter what and you're breaking your promise now?" I quietly sob "If you're angry with me then I sorry. I also promise to do anything you say. I won't tease you or make fun of you so please. I cant live without my other bestfriend"

"You know he loves you right?" Rilee interrupts "And you choose to leave now? That's a bad idea cause I think that Zach an awesome guy and you'll be happy with him. And your Promise? What about it? All the times you tell us that you'll never leave us?"

Andree slowly walks to Rilee's side and cares Liiza's cheek then bend down and kiss her forehead "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are? Even though you're lying in this hospital bed, you're still looking as gorgeous as ever. We all love you Cookie so please, Come Back. Please. You're the first girl who I actually appreciate living with" He sits on the ground like Lucas and continue crying "Please" He whispers one more time.

Someone rests his hand on my should and I looked behind me and saw Logan.

"Guys, we have to go out. They wanna take her out. We also have to inform your parent" He explains.

I nod then look down at Liiza one more time before standing up and helping Lucas up. Jonah helped Rilee and hugged her tightly while Daniel helped Andree.

"Darn that Flynn guy, I'll kill him!" Andree snapped, punching the space beside her bed.

"He's already dead dude" Logan replied.

I can't breakdown. If I do, then I don't know how is gonna encourage them and take care of everyone.

We all make our way towards the door and open the door to go out.

"Surprise buttfaces" Someone shouts from behind us.

We all jump in surprise and turn then saw Liiza laying on the bad with a huge grin on her face.

I frown then walk up to her. I stare at her for a few seconds then said "Uhhh guys... I'm starting to see things"

"Not just you Zach" Lucas said.

A smile makes its way to my face then I instantly bend down and hug her.

"Ow" She wince in pain making me pull back.

"Sorry" I apologize.

"Liiza! You came back to life ! " Rilee squeals. "Oh god, you almost gave me a heart attack" She dramatically holds her heart.

"Sorry" Liiza chuckled "I heard what you all said" She said then her eyes landed on Andree "I wasn't dead. After I woke up, I pleaded the doctor and nurse to tell you that I'm dead so that I can prank on you guys" She said sheepishly.

"You girl and your pranks" I chuckle then help her sit up and hug her gently this time.

Few seconds later Rilee joined, then Lucas and Jonah "Group hug" Jack says and they all joined.

"I don't know what I would have done without you" Lucas chuckled.

"Well you said you'll give me your new PS4 controller so... I'm looking forward to that" She said.

"Curse what I said earlier" He mutters and me and Rilee chucked.

"Hello guys, I see you've met your friend" The doctor came in and took the clipboard hanged. "She is a very brave young lady. She was shot on her stomach but we manage to save her. Were gonna keep her for a few more days then you guys can finally take her home after we're sure that she's perfectly fine. We also need your parents to come" He said before walking out.

"So what about aunt Cass?" She asked Andree, who's face is completely pink  out of embarrassment.

"I told her that you were at a friends house before we started look for you" He replied.

•••
A/N

Ooooo I just twisted the whole story. She didn't die. Who taught she died? You'all did.

OK now its time you guys give ship names for them.

Liiza + Andree =.........

Liiza + Zach =..........

And vote

Comment Z here if you're on team Zach and Liiza

Comment A here if you're on team Andree and Liiza

Don't forget to comment.

Don't forget to vote

Loves♥♥, Hugs and Kisses to you all.

Azzy♥♥