♥Chapter 9- Lets get cleaning♥

"Please, Liz." Jonah is on my front porch, begging me to help him make it up to Rilee.

"No." I snap. "You really hurt Rilee. Do you really expect me to help you after you hurt my best friend? If you want to make it up to her then you'll have to do it yourself."

"Please. I really want to apologise." He looked solemn. "I want us to be friends again."

"Whatever. Why are you coming to me?" My hand slides to our cold, metal doorknob as I go to close the door in his face.

"Wait! Liiza." He bites his lip in thought. "I'll sing for you. I have an awesome voice."

"What?" I look at him in confusion.

"I'll get you a jewellery." He sounds desperate.

"Nu-uh."

"I'll buy you makeup." He pleads.

I roll my eyes in response.

"I'll buy you a pizza!"

I contemplate his promise for a short while. "You've got yourself a deal."

I know that I'm being pretty selfish, but hey, food is my first priority. I could never say no to pizza.

Besides, I'm doing this for Rilee. She deserves an apology.

Jonah exhales in relief, before explaining his plan.

"Can you convince Rilee to meet me at Bulls and Barrels?"

I nod in agreement.

"After that, I can take care of everything else" he explains. "Can you do that? At least?" He asks slowly, staring deep into my eyes.

"Yeah, of course I can." I cross my arms, huffed "Don't think I can handle one simple task?"

Does he think I'm a baby? I can handle my best friend.

You always mess up things.

"Woah, yeah. I was just checking." Jonah scratches the back of his head awkwardly "Thank you so much for this, Liiza."

I give him a small smile. "As long as I get my pizza. What time do you want her to be there?"

"7:30." he replies softly.

"She'll be there."

Jonah nods silently, before turning and walking down the steps and into his car. After he drives away, I slip back into the house, Andree's house.

I'm so thirsty.

I make the trek to the kitchen and pour myself a glass of milk, and see it. A plate, piled high with chocolate chip cookies, sitting right next the microwave on the counter.

Well, a single cookie won't hurt anyone.

I look left and right to make sure there's no one coming, before taking a cookie and stuffing it into my mouth in one bite. It melts in my mouth. Oh my god.