♥Chapter 13- Why do I care so much?♥

Liiza's POV

Liiza's POV

Do you ever just wake up in a good mood? The warmth of spring, seeping through your windows, the gentle chirp of birds outside? Well, let me tell you, I don't. Anything that wakes me up from sleep makes me very mad.

The day has come, the day we finally meet the mysterious Sierra, Stephanie and Christina. The girlfriends.

Through messages in the group chat, we decide to meet at B&W at 7:00pm. Plenty of time, especially considering it's only 10 in the morning right now.

I roll over, unplugging my phone from the charger. I scroll through my notifications, tapping on of the Wattpad ones. They always put me in a good mood.

2 of them are 2 story updates and the other is a reply to my comment.

Soon, I'm reading my favourite story "Baby Steps" by xFakingaSmilex. I read almost all her stories.

It takes me a little less than half an hour to get ready for the day.

• • • • •

I spent the whole day binging 'Pretty Little Liars' on my laptop. Until I get a text from Rilee. Here! I check my clock, surprised that she is here so early. 5:30pm the display blinks. I guess time flies when your having fun.

Our shopping trip from last week was fruitless, so after letting Rilee in, I stare at my small collection of clothes, trying to decide what to wear.

Rilee pulls out a cute outfit for me and I headed to the bathroom, to change

"What do you think?"

Rilee grins. "You look hot" I look down at her outfit and immediately fell in love

 "You look hot" I look down at her outfit and immediately fell in love

"I'm jealous." I say as she strikes a pose, dressed.

Rilee winks, picking up her makeup bag and straightener. "I'll be right back." She presses play on our getting ready playlist and I sit down at my vanity to beat my face.

Half an hour later, I walk downstairs to grab a glass of water. When I open the door to my room, I see Andree, going through my side drawer.

"Are you right?" I question sarcastically, grabbing his shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm great actually." He responds, continuing to riffle through my drawer.

"Can you not?"

"Can I not what?"

"Go through all my stuff."

"I'm looking for my char-" He starts but freezes as he turns to face me.

He's silent, for the first time in a while. Suddenly my cheeks feel warm as he gazes over me.

Is there something wrong with my makeup or something?

"Liiza you look-" He stops suddenly as he notices Rilee entering from my bathroom. "Hey, Rilee." He says instead, stealing a glance at her figure.

"Hey." She responds, flicking her straightened hair over her shoulder.

"Where are you guys going all dressed up?" He questions, and my heart pounds in my chest.

"Out." I say quickly, before Rilee says anything. For some reason, I feel this urge to stop Rilee from telling him about Zach. I don't want Andree to know about my boyfriend. Fake, or not.

"Party?" He asks, completely unaware of my anxious demeanour.

"Yeah, something like that." Rilee is the one to speak now, covering for me.

Andree only shrugs and walks out, pausing at my door frame. For a moment, I think that he is going to say something else, something about my appearance, but he only keeps walking and I'm left wondering why I care so much.

• • • • •

A/N

Hey guys. Here is a new chapter. Its short I know but I hope I can make it up to you with the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote

Loves♥♥, Kisses and Hugs to you all.

Azzy♥♥