♥Chapter 34- Happy Birthday♥

Liiza's POV

A/N

This chapter is dedicated to gigglesbbb

Thank you for this cover. Its amazing.

You also made a cover for my other story, 'The Bad Boy's Twin'

It was also amazing, Thank You❤

BTW this chapter is 2 months after their sleep over

•••

Liiza's POV

2 months later.

The past two months have been truly awesome. We spent a lot of time together. We had lost of fun together.

Basically my parents told me that we won't leaving so early. Dad was gonna be transferred but not that fast.

We still have 2-3 more weeks here then we'll leave.

Yeah! How can I forget to mention, the boys have realesed their first song on YouTube.

Yup, you guessed it right, its the same song they sang for us when we finished our exams. 'Taking You'

So far, they have 123,000 views. People love them, they are amazing.

Well, it's November 24. Which means tomorrow is........

Corbyn's Birthday!!!

We have planned a huge surprise for him.

Zach, Daniel, Jonah, Rilee, Jack, and I have decided everything. Its gonna be a grand celebrating especially for him. This is gonna be the best celebration ever before I leave, and I want it to be special cause it's not only a birthday celebration but also a reunion.

We have also rented a huge hall for this. Yeah, it was expensive but with each of us paying, we got the amount.

And as far as his gift is concerned, We all got one gift for him altogether and then one each.

Ding Ding

The bell rang dragging me out of my thoughts. I ran to the door and opened it. Right now it's 11:00

Rilee, Zach, Jonah, Jack, Daniel and Logan are here. We decided to meet at mine as usual then all together we're gonna sneak into Corbyn's room and surprise him at midnight. After that, the real surprise party will begin in the evening.

"Hey!" I opened the door widely to let them in "So you guys know the plan right?" I asked and they all nodded "everything ready?" I asked again and they all nodded.

"Masks are ready, Costume's check, party popper check, fire crackers check and cake is your job to make" Logan explained.

"OK.... The cake is in the kitchen. Imma go get it" I dashed off to the kitchen and got the cake then show them.