♥Chapter 31- You're going on a date with Zach Right?♥

Liiza's POV

Do you ever end up in these type of situations when you don't know what to do, either you cry, scream till the top of your voice or be happy and do the happy dance?

Well, that's the situation I'm in right now.

I feel so bad but good at the same time.

I wanna rip my hair of my hair but also wanna smoothing it and dance.

I know, you must be thinking that I'm crazy, but I'm not. If you find out what I just found out, you'll have the same reaction. 

A few hours ago 

"Darling can you come downstairs, we need to talk. Family Meeting" Mom announced making me groan.

Well, I just hope I'm not in trouble. Whatever this is should not affect me or anything. I hate the family meetings. They are so triggering sometimes.

Last family meeting, that's when I found out that Lucas is going to boarding school. I know I should have been happy but not like every twin siblings, me and Lucas have a good bond. We love each other so much.

I finally reach to the ground and enter the living room.

Mom, Dad, Lucas, Zach and his mom are already there.

Mom and Dad were sitting on one side of the 'L' shaped couch while Lucas is sitting on the other side, while Zach was sitting on a medium length couch so I sat beside him and his mom sat on the single couch.

"Hey Myth, How are you doing? And how are Reese and Ryan?" I greeted Zach's mom.

"They're fine darling. They have been wanting to see you. They miss you but right now, they are in school. Zach's dad went to pick them up"

"Great then I will come meet them later" I chuckled.

"Hey babe" Zach whispered in my ears.

"Hey, How are you!" I whispered back.

Zach and I don't address each other as babe or bae in front of our families. Only if we're around friends and others.

"I'm fine" He replied.

"You do know that we could hear all that right" Lucas said, making me blush.

"Don't tell me I'm going to boarding school" I shut my eyes before I could hear the answer.

"Of course not" Mom chuckled.

"So what is the good news?" Myth asked.

"Well," Mom nudged dad to talk.

"So basically, I have been promoted" He declared and we all cheered and congratulated them "But..." He sighed "I have also been transferred to London," He said.

"Yes!" Lucas' fist bumped the air "My girlfriend is in London" He chuckled.

"So you mean we all are going to London leaving this place, Leaving Zach, Rilee, Corbyn, Jack, Jonah, and Daniel?" I asked.

By now my eyes are blurry with tears.

"Liz calm down" Zach swings his arm around me and pulls me in for a hug and I buried my head in his neck.

"How can I calm down? We just started dating" I said.

"You have been dating for 4months you know. Almost 5" Lucas commented.

"You shut up Luc. You're just lucky your girlfriend is there" I spoke.

"Sweety" Mom started.

"Mom, my life is here. I have lived here all my life. My best friends are here, my boyfriend is here, everything is here" I spoke in a hoarse voice then life my head off Zach's neck.

"Sweety we don't wanna hurt you but... All the preparations are done" Dad explained.

"Zach" Mom gestured him to take me away and he nodded.

"Cupcake come with me" He helped me up and took me to my room.

"Liz, its OK" He tried to convince me and hugged me.

"How can you say its OK Zach?" I asked in between the hugs "I'm leaving" I whispered.

"We will always video chat babe. Its OK" He runs his hand through my brown hair and kissed my forehead, then cups my face teary face in his hands "Now you are gonna freshen up, instead of spending the time we have together, I'm gonna take you out OK. I'll come back and pick you up by 8?" He smiled and I nodded, with that he left.

See... I have to leave my friends, my boyfriend, my everything. That's why I sound so crazy

Knock knock

Someone knocked on my door and I shouted come in.

"Hey..." Lucas popped his head.

"What?" I snapped.

"Lizzy, I'm sorry" He sighed and run his fingers through his hair

"For what?" I frowned.

"I shouldn't have been mean and selfish back there. Not only myself" He sat beside me "I am happy about the fact that my girlfriend is there but... I'm also sad that we have to leave this place" He looked around.

I shifted closer beside him and pulled him into a side hug.

"I'm gonna miss everyone and everything here..." I said in between our hugs.

"Me too. But, to think of the positive part, we're going to London" He grinned.

"Yeah, and.... and Dree is there" My eyes lit up.

We sit like that for a few minutes, staring at nothing till Lucas broke the silence.

"So, Now you have to get ready. You're going on a date with Zach right?" he grimaced and I nodded. "So, what are you waiting for? Get ready" He lets me go and got out of the room.

•••

A/N

Hey, sorry for the short chapter.

Yea, yea, I know. I shouldn't have done this but too bad. This has been my plan since I started this story, so..... deal with it.

But don't be mad at me for not updating fast. Blame school. It's been stopping me. 

Love you all

Don't forget to vote.

Loves♥♥, Hugs, and Kisses to you all.

Azzy♥♥