♥Chapter 7 - You've got a lot to explain Missy♥

Zach's POV

Zach's POV

It's been two days since my mom told me she was going off travelling for three weeks with Liiza's mom. She just dropped me off at my friend Logan's house. He's been looking for a roommate, and he offered to let me stay with him till he finds one. I still don't know who Liiza is staying with. I have to call her, but my phone's dead, and anyway, it's night. She probably isn't even awake.

• • • • •

I wake up to the sound of Logan knocking on my door. "Hey man get up! We got to go for our morning run!" He shouts.

I hardly slept last night. Logan and I spent the night binge watching the first three 'Fast and Furious' movies

"Give me 5 minutes." I yell back, rubbing my eyes and falling out of bed.

I walk down the hall to the bathroom, splashing my face with some water and getting rid of my morning breath. Then, I throw on a maroon tank top and sweatpants and walk out.

"Let's go."

After we're out the door, Logan and I look at each other mischievously.

"You thinking what I'm thinking?" He grins.

"Race to the park. Whoever wins does the dishes for 3 days." I reply.

"Three," We say in unison.

"Two," I ready myself, looking down at the pavement.

"ONE!" We shout, taking off.

• • • • •

Later, after our run, I flop down on the couch, exhausted. Unfortunately, our race was decided a tie, meaning the dishes are both of our responsibilities.

I pull out my phone, curious about Liiza. I still don't know whether she is staying at home alone or maybe, with Rilee. Deciding against calling her, I ring Rilee instead.

After a few rings, she picks up.

"Hey Zach." She greets.

"Hey, Riles. How you doing?" I ask.

"I'm so freaking bored. Why you calling?" She replied.

"Is Liiza with you?"

"Uh, no. Why?"

"Just wondering where she is."