♥Chapter 14- Why Don't We Do It♥

Liiza's POV

Liiza's POV

Soon, Jonah and Zach have come to pick us up. Jonah is driving and Rilee is sitting in the front seat, while I'm in the back with Zach.

The boys are dressed nicely, with Zach in a white button up shirt, with the first two buttons undone, and black skinny jeans and Jonah in a dark grey shirt with a denim jacket. 

Zach is trying to make conversation with me, but I can't concentrate. My mind is still racing from the encounter with Andree. It probably meant nothing to him, a friendly chat, but I repeat his words over and over in my head.

Wait, why am I even thinking about him? 

"Liiza? Are you even listening?" Zach asks again, and I will the thoughts of Andree out of my head. 

"What did you say?" I blink hard, and turn my attention to Zach.

"What do you think they will be like?"

"Who?"

"The boys' girlfriends. You know, who we were just talking about?"

"Oh, yeah, right. I'm sure they will be lovely." I cringe at my wording at go back to staring out the window, watching the landscape rush by me. Soon, we turn into the parking lot of B&W.

I spot Jack and another girl, who I can only assume is Stephanie, walking towards the restaurant, hand in hand. 

Zach slings his arm around my shoulder lazily, and shoots me a reassuring smile.

We make our way to the restaurant and Zach and I walk over to Jack and his girlfriend.

"Hey." Jack greets us with a huge grin on his face. He and Zach bro hug and I introduce myself.

"Hey, I'm Liiza! It's nice to finally meet you."

"I'm Stephanie," she smiles warmly.

Stephanie is actually really pretty. She has perfect chocolate brown ringlets and matching eyes. Her body is amazing.

Daniel and his girlfriend is next to arrive, and Rilee and I walk over to introduce ourselves.

"Hey! I'm Sierra." The brunette gives us both a hug, and we reciprocate. 

"I love your dress!" I compliment. Sierra is wearing a black floral, silk dress with a black turtleneck as an undershirt. She looks so fashionable.

Finally, Corbyn and his girlfriend walk in, and we say our welcomes.

"Christina." She introduces herself softly, tucking a lock of her silky black hair behind her ear.

After we all say hi to each other, we make our way to our booked table, which is outside. It's a beautiful night out, and the restaurant's gas heaters mean we can't even feel the spring chill.