♥Chapter 15 - Come out with me♥

Liiza's POV

Liiza's POV

"I was expecting you." I am greeted with a familiar male voice, coming from a figure on a swivel chair from the study, back facing me.

What the hell is happening?

The chair spins around, and it's Andree, with Luca, his dog, on his lap.

The sight of him makes my blood boil. After everything, him ignoring me, treating me like dirt, his dumb remarks and offhanded insults. I don't want to see his face.

"What do you want?" I groan, sit down and take off my stilettos. Not a good choice.

"You passed curfew." He says finally, showing me the time on his phone.

"So what? Are you my mom?"

"No, but I can tell my mom." He says and I my eyes widen.

I really, really want to give a good impression to Cassandra. This would ruin it!

"Please don't." I frown, grabbing a glass from the cupboard. "When did you become a snitch, anyway?"

"I'm not." he says. "I just like getting my way."

I take a fat gulp of water and give him an are you kidding me look.

Andree turns his phone around reveal a snapchat story. 4 hours ago Sierra <3. It reads. It's a video. Of the boys singing. 

I freeze, my eyes widening.

"This doesn't look like a party." He smirks, slipping his phone back into his pocket.

"How do you know Sierra?" I ask, intrigued. 

"We had a thing like 3 years ago."

The colour drains out of my face. Andree? With Sierra? Poor Daniel. 

"Anyway, that's beside the point. I posted the video, because why not." Andree shrugs. "Look it up. It's called '5 terrible singers embarrassing themselves.'"

"Why are you such a brat for no reason?" I wash up my glass and leave it to dry, before eyeing the stairs.

I have to talk to Rilee about this. I'll call her in the morning. I decide to set an alarm quickly on my phone for 7am. She's a morning person, anyway.

"I'm going to bed." I say finally, facing Andree and his dumb expression.

"But I'm not done yet!" He lets Luca jump off his lap and stands up to follow me.

I run up the stairs, sprinting into my bedroom and closing the door in his face.

He fiddles with the handle. "Come on, Liiza! Let me in."

I shake my head to myself. Nope. Suck it Andree.

As I snuggle into my bed covers, I search up the youtube video Andree said he posted.