♥Chapter 16- Isla♥

Zach's POV 

Zach's POV 

Today is our first day of practice. We are in Jack's house for the song writing.

We were all supposed to go together but Jonah and Daniel had to leave so its just the 3 of us.

"Anywhere you go I'm taking you?" Jack suggested, and I just nodded.

For now, we are only writing some draft work. Later we will edit the entire thing and get a perfect script with Jonah and Daniel.

"Jackey!!" A cute little girl came cheering and hugged Jack from back, which is a very cute view if you ask me.

She looks around 7 and 8 years old.

"Isla!" Jack smiled and turned around so they are facing each other "How are you?" He asked.

"Fine!" She cheered.

"How was school?" He asked.

"Amazing! I made friends with the new students" She said then turned her gaze to Corbyn "Corby!" She cheered and hugged him too.

"Hey Isla" He pecked her check then she turned to me and I smiled while she looked down with a shy smile.

"Hi Isla, I'm Zach" I introduced myself and extended my hand which she shake with a smile.

"Hi Zach! You're the new friend Jack said he made!" She said then hugged me.

"Ok Isla, we have to work so... You can go change and eat" Jack interrupted the moment.

Isla let me go, then ran out of the and we went back to working, at least they did. My mind went to Liiza.

She is so beautiful and amazing. On to of that the best friend anyone would ever want and now that stupid Andree is in the picture again.

I lost Ariel because of him and now, I can't lose Liiza.

I liked Ariel, from the very first day she joined the school but I never told anyone, not even Liiza or Rilee.

I admired her but we were also really close. We were good friends and would talk sometimes but that all changed the day she started dating Andree.

Andree and I never cared about each other. We were not enemies, nor friends.

His best friends are my friends but him and I were just school mates.

Then some time later after he started dating Ariel, I just had this feeling of dislike for him but I just let it go.

Knowing that I could destroy their relationship or create problems for them, I stopped talking to both of them to avoid problems but that didn't work out the way I wanted it to because of Ariel.

♥♥♥♥♥

Ding Ding

The bell rang for the end of the day. I have an extra class with another teacher to rise my math grades so I have to wait.