♥Chapter 30- Taking You ♥

This chapter is 5months after they all got grounded and have continued school. By the way, sorry for the beating around the bush. You don't know what I'm talking about but you will.
•••

5 months later

Liiza's POV

Love me like you do
Lo-Lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do
To- To- Touch me like you do

I groan and got off the bed and fish into the bathroom without beating around the bush.

We have exams, I have to reach early. Though I'm just gonna say, English exam is easy. But I still have to study.

It's our last exam. The others are all done. Maths is done, chemistry is done. All the subjects are done. English is the last and is my favorite. Including Art. Art was the easiest.

I took a 15minutes shower and came out of the washroom.

I wore a long-sleeved yellow crop top and blue ripped jeans.

Then I put on mascara, nude lipstick and eyeliner.

I ran down the stairs where my mom and brother were already in the dining room.

"Hey sis" Lucas waved and I waved back to both mom and him.

"Morning everyone" I screamed.

"Morning," They all said in unison, even my dad who is coming just down the stairs.

"Come and have your breakfast you all" Mom said referring to me and dad cause Lucas is already there.

Mom prepared some noodles with eggs.

I immediately ate my food, wave everyone goodbye and walk to the door.

"Good Luck" Mom wishes me and peck my cheek.

"Good Luck sweetheart" Dad also pecks my cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'm ready to hear the bad news" Lucas teased and I glared at him "Calm down. I'm just kidding. Good Luck" He hugged me and also pecks my cheeks.

Lucas is gonna be joining the school next term cause he can't go a class below. There are no spaces left in the classes. For now, he's doing the online studies.

I opened the door and there is my handsome boyfriend sitting in the backseat of his BMW flashing his precious smile to me.

I run and entered the backseat with him.

"Good morning Willy" I greeted the driver driving in the car. His real name is William but I call him willy, then I peck my boyfriend on the cheek.

"Good morning Liiza" He smiled.

"Hello, girlfriend" he chuckled.

"Hey boyfriend" I sat beside him while William drives us to school.

•••

"Hey!" Rilee waved.

"Hey, Riles" I giggled.

"Sup people" The boys joined us.