♥Chapter 19 - Where are Zebra and his friends?♥

Ken Bentham ^^^

David Harden^^^

David Harden^^^

Andree's POV

After storming out of the cafe, I drove home and had an entire sleepless night. Even though it was school night, my mind was stuck on Liiza.

She's still not yet back though and its morning now.

Come to think of it, why do Zebra and I always end up liking the same girl? When will this ever end?

Someone knocks on the door and I shout come in.

"Hey honey" my mom says after stepping into the room.

"Hey mom" I walk up to her and peck her cheek.

I have a feeling I know what she's gonna talk to me about.

"Honey.....Do you know where Liiza is? She didn't come back last night and I taught you two went out together" Her brows knot together.

I guessed right.

I sigh and rub my forehead. "Look mom, I don't know where she is. She must be sleeping over with Rilee or some other friends of hers" I say.

"Well if she was, she would have told me" She replied.

"Ok, Ok I will ask her. She might come to school with Rilee" I replied and walked out.

Liiza shouldn't have done that. She's making mom very worried for no reason and even though she wasn't gonna be home tonight, she could have called or at least came home and inform mom before going.

I taught she was different. I was starting to like her but she was just like every other girl. Just Like Ariel.

I'm really not in the mode to go to school. I guess I'm gonna have to bunk.

I stopped the car a few miles from the school and called Ken.

"Can we Bunk?" I asked the moment he picked up the phone.

"Sure man.......What happened? You sound Sad" He inquires.

"Yeah bad day, I'll tell you later. Meet you at your house. Call David" I said then end the call and made a U- turn to Kens house.