♥Chapter 27 - Lucas has a Girlfriend♥

4days Later

Liiza's POV

"Finally, Its finally here. I'm finally going home" I scream and jump of the bed and made my way to the door.

I open the door and was about to go out but no. Zach just had to come now and kill my fun.

"Woah woah! Cupcake you can't just leave like that" He says and push me back till I landed on my bed.

"Oh come on. I finally get to leave this room and you're here killing my fun!" I pouted and crossed my arms on my chest.

"Well I don't mean to be a fun killer but the doctor has to give you one more test and then we can leave" He chuckles.

The doctor came into the room and greeted all of us with hello's while we replied with just a simple hi.

"Mrs Starr. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"I'm feeling good" I replied and he nods then told me to lay properly on the bed.

I lay down, then he pull my hospital shirt up to see have a better look at my wound.

He pressed around the side and looked at me. I winced in pain when he touch a particular place.

"Well as we can see you are still not fully healed but if you want, we can trust you to be taking your medication on time" He raises a brow and glances at Zach.

"Don't worry doctor. I promise to take care of her" He says and smile at me.

"Well then here is the list of the medications you have to buy for her. You can go to the pharmacy down the hallway" He tells Zach and hands him the paper. "And you miss are free to go" He smiles at me before going out.

"Well here are your clothes and a box of muffin. You can change and eat while I go buy your medicine ok?" He says and walked out.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

"Home sweet home" I shout the moment I enter Zach's house.

"More like Zach's home sweet Zach's home" Jack chuckles and I glare at him.

"Your hand is already broken and trust me, I won't hesitate to break your legs too" I warn

"OK OK, you guys should cut her a slack. She just came from the hospital" Andree said and walks up to me.

"Hey cookie" He drags me for a hug "How you feeling?" He asked and pulled back.

"Good" I replied. I could feel Zach's gaze on me.

"This is dumb man. Why you hitting on someone else's girlfriend?" Corbyn spoke.

"Who's girlfriend" Lucas asked after stepping I'm the living room.

"Uh o" Jonah says and looked to the ground.

"What's going on?" Lucas asked.

"What you don't know your sister and Zach are dating?" Daniel asked.

"What" Lucas frowns.

"Yeah" Jack nods.

"OK that's enough. Guys Me and Liz are not dating and neither are Jonah and Riles" Zach announced.

"What" They all say together except the 4 of us who are guilty.

"Yeah. I lied. I lied to all of you. I mean you guys have girlfriends and then comes me. The single one, I didn't wanna be the 4th wheel so I told Liiza to be my fake girlfriend but then she lied about Riles also having a boyfriend which is why we called Jonah to help us. I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have lied" He sighs.

"Wow" Was all I heard from one of them.

"Zach I don't see the use of lying. I mean yeah you don't have a girlfriend, you could just tell is. You didn't have to lie. We could still be friends" Corbyn says softly.

"Yeah its not a problem. But well at least because of them we got to make 5 more awesome friends" Daniel commented and we all nod.

"Well since that secret is revealed, its time we reveal Lucas's own" Jonah wiggled his eyebrows at him.

"Ewe you guys. Is there something up between you two?" I asked in disbelief.

The way he wiggled his eyebrows at Lucas just make them look gay-ish

"What no! Ewe, I just wanted to tell you that Lucas has a girlfriend right Lucas?" He look at Lucas whose face is red.

"Really!" I squealed.

I really couldn't believe that. Lucas wasn't really the boyfriend material. No offense but, he's just... lame.

"Well what's the name of my soon to be sister-in-law?" I wiggle my brows.

"Gabriel" Jack answers with his mouth stuffed with apple.

"Cute name" Me and Rilee cooed at the same time then burst to laughter.

"Hey I think its time we tell you. Since things aren't so tense anymore" Jonah speaks up and swings his arms around Rilee.

My eyes widen the moment he swings his arms around her shoulder. I so knew it.

"I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I JUST KNEW IT. IT WAS QUITE OBVIOUS" I kept shouting and skipping around the both of them.

"Muffin, muffin" Zach grabs my hand and steady me. "You can't keep jumping around like that, its not safe" He said and I just rolled my eyes.

"Look I'm fine. I'm just excited about their news" I said and turn to them.

Rilee frowns but continued "Well me and Jonah are gonna be teaming in a project. But we also need some of you to help us. Its a research homework" She says and my smile dropped.

Literally dropped to the ground.

"Way to ruin my mode Sherlock" I rolled my eyes at her.

"Cookie, mom wants to meet you so we have to get going" Andree informs me and I nod.

"Ok uhhh well...... I'll see you guys later I guess" I tell the others.

I hug Rilee and Zach before going out the the car with Andree.

•••

A/N

This is actually the most boring chapter I'v written.

But I just hope the next chapter will make up for this one

Don't forget to vote

Loves♥♥, Hugs and Kisses to you all.

Azzy♥♥