Tell Y/N Their feelings

It's going to be in their point of view again so HERE WE GO. 

NYOOM

~EDITED~

Osano-

Osano's P.O.V

I twiddled my thumbs as the wind on the roof blew. 'Oh boy, I hope she got the note.' I started to pace. 'What if I put it in the wrong locker!' I tensed up a bit, grabbing my tie and fiddling with that to keep my mind off the thing that I have done. I looked at my watch and looked at the time, it was almost time. I knew Y/N long enough to know she would come early.

"Osano?" I jumped at the sound of her voice, my eyes darted to her.
"Baka! You scared me!" There was a tinge of pink on her cheeks.
"S-So this note was from you?" My cheeks matched hers.
"U-Uh. Yes." I straightened my posture, trying to look my best. I walked up to her, my hands resting on her shoulders. 

"Y/N L/N." I cleared my throat, cheeks turning more red. "I-I really like you and I was wondering if you would.." My cool composer broke. Y/N put her hand on my cheek.
"I would love to go on a date with you Osano.." I smiled into her hand.
"T-that's great! I-I mean. Wonderful..." 

Amao-

I quickly wrapped the small cake in F/C wrapping, hopping I wasn't too late. I rushed down the hallway, taking a quick right and into the locker area in the front of the school. I rammed into a small body, knocking the cake out of my hands. "Amao! What the hell!" two cakes where sprawled out on the ground, two notes along with the now squashed cakes.
"Y-Y/N?" I squeaked out, slightly terrified that I ran into her and that my cake had landed on her. "Amao!" I looked up at her, her cheeks where all red. 

"Oh my god! I am so sorry Y/N!" I was starting to pick up the notes, it looked like ours got mixed up by the time I was reading 'mine' it was too late. My cheeks burned as we both looked at each other with the same expression.
"You like me?" We said in unison, walking to one another.
"So Amao." Y/N chuckles. "Will you go on a date with me after we get cleaned up?"

"Yes, of course." I smiled sweetly at her.

Kizano-  (I had no idea what to do for him tbh)

"Kizano." I groaned, turning my head. I had made the stupid mistake of falling asleep at Y/N's house. "Kizano!" I shooed the hand away from me. "Ugh fine! Be a dick!" I heard Y/N's voice say as she stomped away. I just imaged her stomping away cutely and I just couldn't help it. I woke up before she got out the door.
"Y/N! Sorry!" She looked back and oh god did she look adorable in her pajamas. My face went red at the sight.
"About time you woke up." Y/N crossed her arms and walked over to me, going down to my level. "Are you... Blushing?" 

"N-No!" She straightened up and laughed.
 "You are!" And then reality hit her like a truck. "Because of... Me?" Y/N pointed at herself, confused.
"Yes.." Y/N laughed.
"Bout time!" I sleepily looked up at her.
"So this means... That we can go on a date?" She laughs, her laugh was like music to my ears. "Yes Kizano, of course it means yes."

Oko-

I wrapped the bento in a spider webbed fabric. My friends quietly cheered me on as enthusiastically as they could. 'Okay Oko, if she denies you... You can just go back to a normal life...' I sadly thought, looking down at the box. "Y-You can do this." I looked up with the remaining confidence I had and walked up to the happy girl that was talking with her friends. Y/N's friends looked at me with disgust and walked away.
"Guys he-" She turned around. "Hey Oko!" I smiled shyly down at her.
 "H-Hello Y/N.." Y/N eyed the box.
"Did you want to eat lunch with me?"