He Gets Jealous/You get Jealous

~EDITED~

Osano-

You started to hang out with the new exchange student boy around school, laughing and talking as the both of you walked. Osano was just happening to be walking down the same hallway.as the both of you laughed, a small little blush on your face. You had to admit he was good looking, but Osano would always be in first place in your books.

"You know Y/N, your the best looki-" Before he could stop, Osano harshly 'bumped' into him, causing the boy to drop his stuff. He smiled innocently and went to help him.

As he helped him, Osano whispered these words. "You try to flirt with Y/N and you will die." He froze up and grabbed the rest of his things.

"B-bye Y/N!" The boy yelled, already half way down the hall.

"Where you jealous?"

"No!" He said, his nose scrunching up. "I just didn't like the way he was looking at you." You chuckled, kissing his cheek.

"Jelly bean.."

Amao-

Kaga has been extra friendly with you, after playing that prank on you with Amao. "Hello my little experiment." Kaga busted right through the, and almost hitting his head on the clubs table.

"'Little experiment?'" You chuckled. He has always been a strange boy.

"Yes!" He cheered, his arms opening up dramatically. He patted your head and sat on a chair. Amao had walked in on all of this. 

"Y/N, may I talk to you please?" You walked away from Kaga and followed Amao out. He seemed to take you to the back of the school. "C-can we go o-on a date today?" You cocked your head to the side.

"Are you jealous?"

"Pfffft, what? Me jealous? Noooo.." The tips of his ears turned red in embarrassment.

"That's bullshit, but you know I love you Amao. I would be happy to go on another date with you."

Kizano-

You hugged a pillow as Kizano practiced his line in your room. He had come over to have you listen to his lines and critique it. "I! The frenchie-" He looked over, you were fast asleep on the bed. He cooed at your sleeping figure, until jealousy came over him. 'That pillow should be me.' His mind growled, walking over and tearing the pillow from your arms. Your eyes fluttered open.

"What the hell Kizano..." You mumbled, looking up at him with sleepy eyes. He laid down beside you.

"That should be me." You chuckled, wrapping your arms around him.

"You got jealous of a pillow."

Oko-

You walked down to the occult club room, heading to see your boyfriend. A happy expression on your face. You hummed your favorite song and opened the door, to only see a girl hanging on Oko. He didn't look the most comfortable with this. "H-Hello l-love." He squeaked out, looking at you like he wanted to kill this girl.

Jealousy ran through you. You walked over and tore her away and hugged him. "M i n e." Oko's face grew a cherry red.

"Y-yes. I'm hers."

Aso-

Your best friend has been hanging around you for a while, and for this special information. Your best friend is a male. The both of you were hanging out at the back of the school by the track. Aso ran over and then stopped, hiding behind the open door right behind you. Clearly the both of you are blind as hell and didn't notice.