Someone tries to steal you away from him/other way around

~EDITED~

Osano-

"Excuse me?" You smiled brightly at Osano as he said that. "You got a puppy!?" You turned your head to the side, confused on what he meant.

"Osano, I just got a dog. I don't know what the big problem is." You crossed your arms. He scrunched up his nose in disgust. 

"The dog is going to steal your love away from me!" He paused. "N-not like I really care anyways!" A chuckle escaped your lips. "What's so funny?! This is not funny!"

"It's adorable that you think a dog is going to steal me away from you." You wrapped your arms around him, kissing his lips. "Who am I going to cuddle and make out with then?"

"N-not the dog! That's bestiality woman!" You busted out in laughter, letting go of him. Osano pulled you right back in. "The only thing you'll be kissing is me." He glared at the cute puppy."The dog is not going to steal you away."

"I get it! God Osano!" 

Amao- (I am brain dead for this one, I have nothing so have this (CREDS TO OWNER NOT MINE))

Kizano-

"Excuse me?!" Kizano blurted out, his face pale.
"Yes Mr. Sunobu, Sou will be the lead in this." The teacher said, crossing their arms. "You need to let other people have a chance in the spotlight."

"But my girlfriend is going to be kissed by.. By him!" Kizano stuttered out, his arms open wide.

"Can't you trust her Mr. Sunobu?"

"Of course I can! I am not worried that she will like that kissing scene, I'm worried that-that boy will!" The teacher sighed, shaking her head and leaving Kizano without an answer. Right as the door closed he threw a fit, ripping the clothes off the racks. 

"Kizano?" You entered the room to see your boyfriend throwing a tantrum. You walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. "What's got you so worked up?" He turned to you, tears running down his face.

"I-I didn't get the lead.." You sighed. 

"ls tha-" He cut you off.

"You got the lead, and there is this manwhore who is going to try to steal you away." Tears ran down his face as you put your arms around him, rubbing his back.

"Kizano, he won't steal me away." You pulled him away, squishing his cheeks with your hands. "I love you to much." You re-assured him. 

"O-Okay."

Oko-

"Y-Y/N." Shin tapped your shoulder.

"Hmm?" You turned around, his lips hitting yours.