KAGA KUSHA

I FUCKING SQEALED WHEN I SAW HE WAS ADDED TO THE GAME. I LOVE THIS CHARACTER SO MUCH YOU DON'T EVEN KNOWOWWWWWWW! But besides from that, as you noticed I didn't continue the delinquents, well um.. It would all kind of be the same scenario's so I didn't really do the rest of them, and now. This is going to be the official last of the people that I'm going to do. The rest is going to be what I promised in the beginning... *shutters* smut .-. SO. Enjoy this chapter kiddos ;p - S.P

And you all know the drill for these, I won't do a scenario that I don't see them doing (Or because I'm very lazy) \. But this is Kaga and I love him so I might throw a new scenario in there due to some things in this ehehehehee... eheh... Have fun.

S/K- Skintone

-Kaga Kusha-

How you first met

You walked along the halls of the school during cleaning time, of course. Cleaning. Who wouldn't love this time of the day? The science club. "Those guys are such dirty cheaters!" You complained to your friend while wiping the window. "I mean,  A cleaning robot? How is it suppose to know what it's going to do?" Your friend scoffed beside you, crossing her arms and shaking her head.

"You can't do anything about to do about it Y/N? Sabotage their little cleaning robot?" A malicious smile appeared on your face as your friend spoke those words. "Y/N, your not going to do that!" They said, grabbing your arms and pulling you to look at them. "Listen to me, messing with them is a bad move. Don't." You brushed your friends hand off and went back to cleaning. 

Later on, you scoped the hallways trying to spot the little robot that cleaned the hallways whenever it detected a mess. A idea popped into your mind. You sprinted to the soda machine and popped in a quarter. The soda came rolling out. The sound of metal clanging on more metal was music to your ears. You picked up the soda and opened it, pouring it all on the ground. "Oh no! What will I do with this mess?!" You yelled a little too loud. 

There was a sound of something dragging across the ground filled your ears. A smile graced your face. "Hehehee..." Just on que, the cleaner came around the corner. You started to laugh and then stomped on it, laughing so loud that people a couple rooms down could hear.

"Hey!" A force came upon me and pushed me to the side. "Not the leader of my army! How could you!?" You looked up and saw the white haired freak who was named Kaga. "What the hell you imbecile!" His bright turquoise eyes stared into my eyes, burning with anger. "You are against me Y/N, aren't you..."

You become ENEMIES 

"You did what!?" Your friend yelled, grabbing your shoulders and shaking you. "He is going to plant a little microchip in your brain and control you until you commit suicide!" You brushed off her endless nagging and walked off to your class. Kaga wouldn't do anything like that, would he? He would if he had the stuff to do it.

You heard the familiar voice of the mad young mad scientist grumbling about how his little army was going to be ruined and 'never able to live again'. Can robots even live? Maybe, the world may never know. You peeked around the corner to the science club room while you were thinking the most silliest things about robots. 

"That damned skank! How dare she crush my child!" Your eyes widened just a little bit, and anger flooded through your body.