INFO-FUN

Since I know a lot of you wanted this character, here you go!  I also skipped some scenarios since  they didn't peak my interest/I didn't have any ideas C: 
~INFO-KUN~

How you first met-

You being the amazing hacker that you are, hacked into someones computer at school. Unfortunately, this was a person who shouldn't be messed with. "Y/N L/N, please come to the information room." Said a monotonous voice over the loud speaker. "Now." They added, hanging up on the announcer. You looked at the speaker with a perplexed sparkle in your E/C eyes. You shoved anything you had out into your bag into it and slung it over your shoulder, making your way to the 'information room'. As far as you knew, no one really went there, except for the red haired boy that never shown up to any of his classes.

You made your way to the room, and knocked quietly. "Come in." The monotonous voice spoke again. You slid open the door and walked into the darkened room.  "Y/N, correct." 

"Yeah, what's to it?" You said harshly, tapping your finger impatiently on your crossed arms. This boy took you away from your hacking, you weren't happy about that.

"You made a huge mistake." He chuckled, turning towards you. A boy with fiery red hair sat there. His face only being shown from the computer screens, and his eyes hid behind the glare from his glasses. "You see." He stood up, walking over to you. "You hacked into my computer, and I don't take kindly to that." He started off. His angry red eyes burned into your E/C ones, but no emotion crossed upon his face. "But I will strike a deal with you." You raised an eyebrow as he held out his hand. "Join me." It seemed like you had no other choice than to accept. 

"Deal." You shook his hand.

You become friends-

"Get me coffee." You glared daggers in the back of  his head, walking out and going to the teachers lounge. Since you had joined Info-Kun's little 'club', life has been hell. He treated you as if you where just a mere mortal and he was the 'god'. Also, you haven't been able to make any friends since you were doing little chores for Info all the time, you had no freedom.

You finally came back with a steaming cup of hot black coffee. 'He probably like it this way because it matches his soul.' You laughed, setting it down on his desk.

"What are you laughing at?" He asked, looking up at you.

"None of your business dickwad." You hissed, stepping away from the over flowed desk. A smirk appeared on his face.

"Aren't friends suppose to tell each other everything?" You were stunned, he called you a 'friend'. Could this monster even bare those feelings?

"Excuse me?" You retorted, your nose scrunching up with disgust. "I would never be friends with someone who has the likes of you." Info-kun laughed. Laughed

"No one is friends with you Y/N, I am the only one who talks to you besides those pesky teachers." You looked down at your shoes. He was right. Info-kun was the only one who ever talked to you, everyone else just avoided you. "So just accept it, we're friends." He spun around on his chair with glee, a triumph smile on his face.

hanging out-

"Friends hang out, correct?" Info-Kun said, spinning around on his chair with a bored expression on his face.

"Yeah." You grumbled, still not happy that he forced you into being his little friend. Now that you thought about it, you were also his only friend as well.

"Want to hang out somewhere?" Your eyes flickered to the red head. He sat on his black computer chair and stared at you with those dead red eyes. "As friends, not a date. I would never date someone like you." He said, fixing his red framed glasses. "So?" Again, it's not like you had a choice.