Osano- Netflix and chill?

SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT SMUT, IF YOU NO LIKEY THIS JUST SKIP. ALSO THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO UH. SO SORRY IF IT'S LIKE REALLY BAD. -Peach Dad

"Finally out of highschool!" You yelled, hugging Osano's arm and walking along the side of him. "What should we do now?"
"Watch Netflix?" The both of you laughed, but agreed on the situation. 

Osano had a house of his own now, but he just got it about 2 months ago so there was at least a TV that was hooked up to his account. "Come right on in." He spoke, opening the door for you like the gentleman he is. Osano watched you walk in, staring at your lower area a little (not really) something growing. "Ladies first..." You sat down on the couch in the front room, crossing your legs and getting the remote. 
"You coming?" Osano walked over.
"I sure am." He laughed, sitting down next to you and getting a movie set up. "This one sound good?" You just nodded, eyes glued to the screen. The movie was now up and starting, half was through there was a little sex scene.

"Oh god." You looked up at Osano with red cheeks to only see that he was looking at you already.
"Y/N." He spoke, raising his hand to your cheek.
"Y-yes?" 
"I love you." Osano kissed you passionately, slowly laying you down on the couch and loving you. "Do you wanna.."
"I trust you enough." He smiled, but there was still worry in his eyes.
"You sure?" You nodded. Osano continued to kiss you, licking the bottom of your lip to ask for an entrance, you of course let Osano in and let him explore his new territory. His hands made their way up and down your sides, tugging at the hem of your shirt. You sat up and carefully took your shirt off and threw it to an unknown corner of the room, his eyes widened a bit. "We are really doing this.." You looked at him and you unbuckled your bra.
"Do you want to stop?" He shook his head, taking one of your breasts in his hand and twirling the bud around. Little moans escaped your mouth as he pushed you back down on the couch, sucking on your breasts and unzipping your pants. You knew what he wanted.

Both of you stripped of your clothes before anyone could say 'Pumpernickel'. "Your body is beautiful Y/N." Osano smiled a bit, you looked down at his thick (T H I C C) and long member. 
"Please be careful Osano." He nodded.
"I would never hurt you." He positioned himself in the front of your entrance and slowly went in. You moaned out in pleasure and pain.
"Jesus fuck!" Osano bend down and started to suck on your neck to distract you from the pain as he slowly thrusted into you at a nice pace. Finally the pain turned into full on pleasure. "Please, go harder." You moaned as he obeyed. You both finally reached your climaxes and he pulled out, letting his cum go all over your chest.

"best end of the year yet."

OHHHHHH MY THAT WAS SO AWKWARD, THIS TOOK SO FUCKIN LONG BECAUSE I HAD TO WRITE THE FIRST GOD DAMN PA R T AT SCHOOL. I ='M PRETTY SURE A TEACHER SAW ME WRITE SOME OF THIS, BUT I USUALLY SIT IN CORNERS ANYWAYS (because I'm that loner kid at school that half of the school, hates because I'm a depressed shit that listened to music 24/7 *dabs*). But yet again, I'm super sorry for this chapter being so terrible.. I'm not really used to writing smut lmao anyways! have a awesome day and remember. Someone cares about you! -Peach Daddy