VALENTINES DAY SPEACIAL

-Because I love you guys so much, I am posting this 2 days early. I hope you guys enjoy.     (ಥ﹏ಥ) I was writing this all day basically and I have such a headache-

--

Osano-

"This has to be perfect." Osano wrapped a gift in a small box. "Her feet is are always cold." He whispered to himself, sneaking some of the chocolates he was going to give you in his mouth. "Mm." He paused. "Shit these are for Y/N!" Osano scrambled and got to school a bit early, shoving the gifts in your locker. "Please like them." He messed with his polka-dotted tie nervously, waiting for your arrival.

-Time skip brought to you by Al's peaches C:-

You finally got to school, annoyed already by all the other girls freaking out over the gifts their boyfriends had already given them. 'When was Osano going to give me mine?' Worry came flooding in. 'Did he forget?' You walked to your locker and opened it, a box fell out. "What's this?"

"Open it." You looked to your side and found Osano standing there, smiling like a little kid. "Well?" You rolled your eyes and tore open the box and laughed.

"This is perfect Osano. No more cold feet." You winked and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you my love.."

Amao-

A sudden smell of chocolate hit your nose. It was like heaven. "What is the cooking club making today?" I said to myself, happily walking down the hallway to my favorite person's room. "Amao!~" I singsonged, peaking my head into the door. My jaw dropped. The whole place was a total mess. Different shades of chocolate were splattered all over the kitchen part of the area, and even on the ceiling surprisingly. Then there sat one lone Amao trying to clean up some of the chocolate by himself. "What the hell happened?" You said, stepping inside the chaos.

"I-I-I." He started to cry. "I wanted to make something for you for valentines but this." He motioned to the mayhem. "This! Happened."

You chuckled and walked over to him, holding out your hand. "Come on. Let's clean this up together." He looked up at you in awe.

"Y-you're not mad?" You shook your head.

"Of course not! You were trying to make something for me for valentines and that is all I ever wanted." You cupped his cheeks and pecked him on the list. "Now let's go out for some cake after this, how bout it?" Amao nodded his head, a smile gracing his face.

"Best girlfriend ever."

Kizano-

You were just sitting in class, like usual and like you were supposed to do. One of the student council members walked into the room and gave you this look, then handed the teacher something and walking out. The teacher looked at the note in confusion and then she finally spoke. "Miss Y/N L/N, someone would like to request you in the drama club room." You raised an eyebrow and grabbed your things.

"May I be dismissed Sensei?" She nodded and continued teaching her class as you walked out. 'What possibly could he want right now?' You thought of what day it was and a wave of happiness wafted over you. "It's valentine's day!" You yelled, now running at full speed to the drama clubs doors and swinging them open. The scene that you saw made your jaw drop. "Kizano." You breathed, raising your hands up to your mouth.

The room was filled will beautiful red roses and white lit wax candles. It was sure a sight to see. "D-Do you like it?" You looked to your side to only see a worried Kizano. "Because if you don't it's fine!" Tears fell from your eyes, his eyes widened. "Why are you crying?" You laughed a bit at his sudden outburst.