Chapter 30 (*)

You know when you read a romance novel or a book, they will tell you how they feel when they kissed. They will say butterflies appeared inside your stomach, your mind becomes a twisting roller-coaster rides and your lips.. your lips feel warm and amazing.

When I read those kinds of books, I laughed. How do you even feel butterflies in your stomach? It all doesn’t make sense.

But not until now that I can feel the unforgettable effects of being kissed.

Yoongi kissed my lips for only about two seconds but the after-effect of that is too much for me to handle.

Warmth spread all over my body especially my face, my toe fingers curled down and my breath fastened.

Then, after my brain got clear for a bit, I realized that I just had my first kiss. Ever.

I once made a promise to myself to save my first kiss for my boyfriend or maybe, my future husband. But Min Yoongi, who is not my boyfriend nor my husband took it and I’m not the slightest bit disappointed or angry about it. Instead, I feel…happy.

“Stop pouting and you’re safe.” He smirked and walked away.

It’s going to be tough to stop doing that.

Well, if you do it, you can feel his lips again..’

Whenever that small part of my brain said something stupid, I will slap myself, mentally. But now, I did really slapped myself and hissed in pain as I touched my cheek.

Thankfully, Yoongi is already far away from me or he would have to watch my crazy self.

I followed him towards the car park, not bothering to call him to wait for me. However, he stopped a few distances away from his car and turned around to look at me, struggling to catch up.

“Come on. Piggyback me,” he said.

“What?”

“That’s part of the deal. You lose, then you have to piggyback me to the car.”

My hands move around the air as I explained how ridiculous that deal was. I told him that I am way smaller than him and obviously not that strong. But all that was useless as Yoongi didn’t even hear a word that I said.

So I had to piggyback him.

“You’re heavy!”

I was quite surprised by my strength as I actually can carry him all the way to his car. Well, he didn’t put all his weight on me. That would be cruel. But nevertheless, my back still aches so badly when he got off me.

We arrived at my home quite late but thankfully my parents are still not home. I took off my seatbelt slowly as I wait for Yoongi to say something. Maybe something about the kiss? I realized that we have avoid talking about it.

“Umm.”

I glanced at him but he looked away. He glanced at me but I looked away.

This is frustrating!

“I never thought this day will come..” he started.

“What day?” I turned around on my seat and listen to him talking.

“The day that I talk to a girl, hang out with her, do my favorite things with her and…"

“Kissed her?” I continued for him.

I could see his hands gripping the wheel tightly. What? Did he regret it?

“I’m sorry if that bothers you..” He said in a quiet voice.