Important Information

Please read this as it will help you to understand some things.

Positions in a Pack:

- Alpha and Luna
- Beta and Beta Female
- Gamma / third and Gamma Female
- Warriors, Guards and Trackers and Hunters (Main group)
- Omegas

Shifting ages for different ranks:

Alpha blood - 12
Beta blood - 12 to 13
Gamma / third - 13 to 14
Warrior, Tracker, Guard or Hunter Blood - 14 to 16
Omegas - 17

The latest age a werewold would shift is 17. The reason why the more powerful the werewolf the earlier you shift is beacuse, once you shift your wolf continues to grow up until you are 17. When your wolf is matured or fully grown then you can begin to find your mate. Your wolf only grows to a certain size before you shift, that is why Omegas shift at 17 and Alphas do 5 years earlier.

Rogues:

You can become a rogue in a few ways either:
- You are banished from your pack,
- Decide to leave your pack and become rogue or
- Be born a rogue.

Mates:

Every werewolf has a mate but some unfortunately dont get to meet theres if they have died before. Rejections do happen but it is only the human part that does it, a wolf would never reject its mate. You will be able to find or recognise your mate when you become 17.
You will be able to identify your mate with these things:
- An addictive smell
- Sparks when you touch
- Feeling Overprotective of them
- Wanting to be near them
The chances are it will be in that order.

The Myths and Legends:

The title gives away that there are going to be a few Myths ans Legends. You will here about these throughout the book and they will help you to work out some of the plot for yourselves. Some have been mentioned in the prologue: A wolf as dark as night, possesing the power to single-handedly take down a pack. A werewolf with 2 wolves, a sly thing it is, diseaving even the most cunning of wolves, appearing weak then pouncing when you least expect it. And lets not forget, the werewolf which can control all the elements water, fire, earth and air. Well they may not be the only myths in this book.