Chapter 19 - Decisions and Visions

Hi, before I start this chapter I would like to tell you about my other account I have with a friend of mine. It is at JessCandJessB it mainly features poems and sad stories so please go check it out. ♡

Ryan's P.O.V:

'My mate is not leaving us, she can't leave. The bond is too strong. She can not leave us! Right?' My wolf is restless in my head, starting out angry and turning to worry in a matter of seconds. It's hard to get any sleep but I eventually manage to fall into an uneasy sleep, especially since my mate is not by my side.

I'm still trying to get over the fact that my mate may be more powerful than me, I'm not jealous or anything. I'm just wondering 'sure', oh shush.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mystery P.O.V:

Alex has now found her mate and pack, she needs to be told what her destiny is. She needs to know her purpose, why I gifted her in the first place. She already knows she is special, the Wolf of Legends, but not the meaning of that title. It is more than just that - a title. I need to talk to her, give her a message, her purpose. But before that she must join the pack and take her rightful place as Luna so she can stay connected to them and protect them with everything she has.

But, she has a dark side that is beginning to be unleashed. When I created her, my evil brother managed to taint her when I had my guard down. He gave her have a side of revenge, and things so cruel. In hopes of turning her evil and joining his side. However, with the help of her pack she should be able to control it, until she either dies or kills the one who made her like that. The Rogue King!

Now Ryan, he has grown into a man of worth. The Alpha of the Blood Cross Pack, the prefect match for Alex, he thinks she is more powerful than him. He is wrong. They both have powers, hers have just been unlocked and his still waiting to be found. For him to unlock his true potential he must be tested to the limit, have to fight with everything he has. Then he will find them, I just hope it won't be too late.

As I fear their enemy is coming, the battle will pursue, the rogue king. A creation sent from hell, to reak havoc upon this world. The same as them he also has a queen, the field is fair, for them to share. A winner will prevail, the side of which I'm unsure, I can only hope that good prevails evil, just like in all the fairy tales.

Ryan's powers are so: anything that has a heart and soul, he will be able to control. A plant or any creature, can bend to his will.

His ability to heal, will quicken. This gift can be given, if in need a friend can use it, only whilst skin is touching skin. Or fur touching fur.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's P.O.V:

Last night went way to quick for my liking, now I have to figure out an answer. 'Sky, what do you think?' 'I want to join the pack, so then I can be close to our mate. It also means we can talk to them through the mind link and we can protect them better. We were born to be the leader of this pack, guide them, we have to join and fufill that role.' 'You're right Sky, I wanted to join them anyway. Thanks for helping me.' 'Of course, I'll always be here to help you.' She then fades into the back of my mind, calm and happy that she will soon be the Luna of her pack.

I can't wait to tell Ryan, he will be estatic at my decision. There will be a full moon tomorrow night if I remember correctly, that'll give us enough time to prepare.