Chapter 4

EMILY POV

"Cause you come from the ghetto
Love 'em from the ghetto
You're the type I like
That's why I keep you right you off the ghetto
Love 'em from the ghetto
Ain't afraid to let it show
Baby, go on let them know
You out the ghetto
Better let 'em know,
You from the ghetto
Better let 'em know
Girl you are the ghetto
Better let 'em know
Better let 'em know
You are that G-H-E-TT-O"

"Everybody give it up for August Alsina!" The Dj yells through the mic. August throws his shirt in the crowd and walks backstage.

"You did great baby!", I say kissing him.

"Thank you for being my biggest supporter Em."

"Your welcome babe."

"STAND BEHIND THE ROPE!", the security guard yells as August and I walk outside to the car.

"August I love you!!", a crying fan yells. We jump in the car and head to the club for the after party. When we arrive at the club we immediately head to the VIP section in the back.

"Wassup yungin'", Trey Songz says as we step behind the VIP rope.

"Wassup", August daps up all his friends as we sit down. How am I sitting right next to some of my favorite artist without screaming?

After a few drinks, we go out on the floor and dance and enjoy ourselves. The Dj calls August on to the stage, so I go back to the VIP section to sit down.

"As you all know, my EP Downtown: Life Under the Gun drops tonight at 12. So we gone turn the fuck up all muthafuckin night, ya heard me? I don't wanna see no muthafuckin body sittin down."

I laugh and take a sip from my drink, August is something else when he drinks. Throughout the rest of the night I start feeling a little sick.

"August I don't feel so well, I'm gonna go home."

"Aight, bye" I wait for him to say i love you, or give me a kiss, or something. But he just turns back around and continues to laugh and dance and have fun. I tell the security guard I'm ready to go home and he walks me out to my car.

AUGUST POV

"Man these bitches live tonight", I say turning around towards Chris. "I want that one.", I point to a short light skin girl with long blonde hair.

"Bra, you got a girl chill."

"Man, she ain't giving me none. & Ima nigga, so nigga fuck all that.", I say walking away, walking towards the girl.

"Wassup Ma, I'm August."

"Oh, I know who you are."

***

"Oooooh, fuck, don't stop."

"Damn girl." I say as I hit from the back. I don't even know this bitch name. But fuck it, it feel too good to stop now.

"Mmmm come here daddy." She says turning around. I lay back while she gives me head. I grab her hair and she starts goin faster. "Damn"

"Does Emily fuck you like this?", she says getting on top of me, beginning to ride.

"Hell no", I grab her ass while she rides me slow.

***
I wake up in a hotel room with nobody beside me. I don't even remember what happened last night. Where's Emily? I roll over to check my phone.

Emily: where are u?

Emily: when r u coming home?

Emily: are u ok?

Emily: I'm going to sleep, love you.

Fuck! What am I doing? I need to go home.

"Baby I'm home!", I say as I walk inside the house. I walk into the bedroom and I see Emily sitting on the bed crying. "Baby, what's wrong?"

"August leave me the fuck alone.", she says throwing a magazine at me. I look at the magazine and it's a picture of me and the girl I met at the club last night.

"You needed sex that bad? You couldn't wait? How could you betray me like that?"

I walk over to her and get on my knees. "Em I'm sorry, I fucked up bad. I take full responsibility for what happened last night. Please forgive me, I promise you it will never happen again. I was drunk, and high but man that's not an excuse. Fuck them hoes, I don't want nobody but you."

EMILY POV

I look up at August, "How could you? After all we've been through? I trusted you with everything August. & for your information I started birth control three weeks ago. I was waiting for you last night. I cooked dinner, I ran a bubble bath for us, I had rose petals, candles, and whipped cream. I'm thinking your out with your friends and your fucking some random bitch. Fuck you August.", I say crying.

"Baby I'm so sorry man, I wish I would've never did it. Ima make it up to you I promise. Just let me fix this."

***

For the past week, I haven't been speaking to August. He's been sleeping on the couch, and using the guest bathroom. I miss being close to him, but I'm still hurt by what he did.

"August are you coming to church?", I yell out the bathroom as I get dressed.

"Yeah, I'm gettin up now."

"Well hurry up, we're going to be late." I walk into the bedroom to put on my heels and I see august getting out the bed with nothing but basketball shorts on. Damn, he's sexy. Lord knows I wanna forgive him and go back to being all up under him. But he needs to learn his lesson.

As I'm putting on my heels, I feel august come up behind me and wrap his arms around my waist & kiss on my neck. "August sto-"

"Em I don't wanna be mad at each other anymore. I miss your smile, your laugh, I miss holding you, I miss kissing you, I just miss being around you period. I'll do anything you want me to do, to make everything better. Cause leaving you isn't a option."

I turn around, facing him. I start tearing up. "August, I love you more than you will ever know. You have no idea how much what you did hurt me. I never thought you would do something like that to me. For the first time in my life I felt unwanted, like I was just some side chick. Leaving you is the last thing I want."

"I promise you Em that I'm gonna make it up to you. Your my beautiful queen, none of these hoes could ever come before you. I love you girl."

"I love you too"