Chapter 9

EMILY POV

"Yes", I say falling into August's arm.

He gets up, slides this beautiful ring on my finger, hugs me tight, and kisses me long and passionately. I love this man so much, and I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Chris walks out onstage and daps up August and hands him roses and balloons. August turns towards me and hands me the roses and balloons and picks me up and carries me off stage.

"Ahhhhh!", my mom says clapping and screaming as we walk backstage. "I'm so happy for you"

"So am I", August says kissing my forehead.

"Well, we should all go celebrate. Let's go grab lunch!", August's mom suggests.

I feel my phone vibrating. I get it out my purse to check it.

Fab- congrats.

- thanks.. ur not mad are u?

Fab- it's cool

- can we talk later?

Fab- sure

***

"I love you August", I say climbing on top of him. "You make me feel like the happiest woman alive, and I wanna show you how much I appreciate you."

I start kissing him slowly and passionately. I take off my clothes one by one until I'm naked. I kiss him down to his navel, tracing his tattoos with my tongue and I slowly start to give him head.

"Damn Em", he moans.

I get on top of him and insert him inside of me and ride him slowly all night.

***

"Goodmorning", I say walking into the kitchen. "Your cooking?"

"Yeah, why you actin surprised?"

"Because you never cook August"

"Well I'm going to be a married man soon, so I guess I should start practicing."

"Aww babe", I say kissing his forehead. "What's for breakfast?"

"Pancakes, sausage, eggs, and toast"

"Mmmm, my favorite"

"There is something I need to talk to you about though"

"What is it?", I say sitting down.

"I'm going on tour."

"When?"

"Next week, I was going to tell you bu-"

"It's okay babe, I'm happy for you. I think this will be good for your career"

"So your not mad?"

"Of course not"

"That's why your the woman I love"

I smile, and eat my breakfast. "So who are you going on tour with?"

"Chainz & Pusha..."

"Any shows here in ATL?"

"Yeah towards the middle"

"Well just make sure you call me everyday"

"Duhhhh", he says kissing me.

"I love you August"

"I love you too Emily"