Chapter 29

EMILY POV

"Mmm, give me another one", I say as August feeds me a chocolate covered strawberry.

We decided to take our honeymoon in the Bahamas. We've been here for about 2 days and I've been loving every minute of it.

"Damn, you gone get eat all the strawberries? I want some too!", August says snatching the plate away from me.

I laugh, "Shut up, you know I love strawberries"

*ringgggggg*

Augusts looks at his phone.

"Who's that?", I say.

"I'm not sure, I'll be right back", he says getting up.

I roll my eyes and brush it off and go back to eating strawberries.

AUGUST POV

"Hello?"

"August?"

"Who is this?"

"Candace"

"Candace who?"

"Candy! From your video shoot. How are you?"

"How'd you get my number?"

"Why so many questions Auggie? Look, call me when you get back to LA. I need to see you"

"Candace, what we did was a onetime thing. If my girl found out, she'd kill me. I'm married now. Don't call my phone anymore"

I hang up and go back into the room with my wife.

"Who was it?", Emily says looking up at me as I walk back into the room.

"Oh just my manger, she wanted to know when we were coming back", I lie. I hate lying to Emily. She always ends up finding out the truth anyways.

"Oh, okay"

I snatch the magazine out her hand that she's reading and toss it on the floor.

"August really? I was reading tha-"

I start kissing her from her neck all the way down..... till she starts moaning and gripping my back.

"Oh August", she moans.

I can tell that she likes it, so I start licking even faster.

"What's my name?", I say sliding a finger in.

"Mm August"

"What's my name", I say sliding another finger in.

"August!"

"What's my name?!", I say thrusting my fingers back and forth.

"Daddy! Oooh Daddy!", she moans loudly.

I get on top and insert myself into her.

*The Next Day*

"I do not feel like hearing all that damn screaming at the airport", Emily says as we pack our bags.

"What can I say? The ladies love me"

She rolls her eyes and throws a pillow a me.

I laugh, "You ready to go baby?"

EMILY POV

When we pull up in the driveway, I feel so glad to be home. I enjoyed our honeymoon, but I still love my home.

"I'll get the bags out later", August says opening the passenger side door for me.

I begin to feel as if something isn't right. August unlocks the door, and we walk in.