Chapter 19

EMILY POV

"I'm a little nervous about going to August's concert tonight", I say to my brother as I wipe down my kitchen counters.

"Why?", he replies, laying on the couch flipping through the channels.

"Because, I always have a problem with groupies when I go to his concerts. And now that we're separated, it's going to be 10 times worse."

"I mean, just relax. Don't try to do anything extra tonight. Your still his fiancee not them"

"Yeah but still, I ju-"

"But nothing, let August do his work tonight. If he pays attention to you, then you know your still his lady."

"And if he doesn't?"

"Then you know wassup"

"Are you coming?"

"Nah, is it cool if I chill here?"

"Yeah that's fine, I'm going to go get dressed", I say walking down the hall.

I take a nice hot shower, lotion up, wash my face and brush my teeth. I put on my red body con dress and my Louboutin heels. I curl my hair and put on red lipstick.

"How do I look?", I say walking in front of the tv.

"Great, now can you move? Your not made of glass"

"Whatever, I'll be back later", I say grabbing my clutch and walking out.

When I walk into the club, it's packed. Mostly full of girls, groupies here for August that is. I see August waving for me to come back to the VIP section where he is. I give every one a hug and I sit down next to August.

"I'm glad you came, you look beautiful", he says kissing me on the cheek. I smile.

"So Emily, how are the wedding plans coming along?", Karrueche asks.

I look at August before I answer, he doesn't say anything.

"They're coming along great", I say smiling.

Is this bitch trying to be messy? Is August fucking her too? I guess August could tell I was getting irritated. He grabbed my hand and stood up.

"We'll be right back", he says, pulling me a long with him. We walk towards the restrooms where it's kind of quiet.

"You alright?"

"I'm fine", I say looking down.

"Don't lie Em", he says lifting my chin up.

"I'm fine August", I say looking into his brown eyes.

"I love you", he says kissing me with his soft lips.

I keep my eyes closed a few seconds longer than he does. I open them, "I love you too August"

"I'm so sorry to interrupt, but August we're ready for you to take the stage", the club manager says.

"I want you on stage with me", he says walking backstage. I follow him.

"Everybody show some love for August Alsina!", the Dj yells through the mic. All the fans start screaming and the strippers start dancing harder.

"I luv it, I luv it, I luv it, I luv it
God damn it,
I luv it, I luv it, I luv it, I luv it
So I'ma keep on drinkin cause I love this shit
And I'ma keep on smokin cause I love this shit
And I'ma keep grindin cause I love this shit
She tell me keep fuckin cause she love this shit
And I luv it", August sings.

AUGUST POV

As I sing, girls start pulling on me and pulling my shirt off. One even starting grabbing my dick. I glance back at Emily and I can tell she's getting irritated.

"Alright, alright.. Mustard let's slow it down. These girls gettin wild"

Dj Mustard nods his head and plays another song. I fix myself and my clothes and I take my hat and glasses off. I walk over to Emily and I pull her to the front of the stage. I can feel the hate from these hoes already.

"As you all know, this is Emily. The love of my life, my fiancé. I've fucked up a few times in the past and made some bad decisions. But I just want you to know baby, that I love you and you deserve the best", I say brushing my hand over her cheek.

"Girl I know sometimes that I mistreat you, and you still come back
And I see your homegirls try to reach you, but you ain't hearing none of that
They try to get through, they say I ain't the move
I don't know, cause girl it might be true
When they tell you, you should walk away but you stay anyway", I sing to Emily, holding her hands.

"Girl I think it's best for me to say this, I ain't no good
And your heart ain't something I should play with
So let's get it understood
I ain't trying to ruin your life
If anything I just want to make it right
And tell the judge I ain't even gotta plead my case
I can tell my baby to her face", I get down on one knee and I put one hand on her waist and the other holding the mic.

"I was just your nigga next door
But girl I see more for you, I see more for you
And you ain't gotta have no fear, no I'll always be here for you, girl I'm here for you
And I know you may not end up with me, it ain't gotta be me
Cause I'm still playing outchea in these streets
But I'm just saying
You deserve better, I'm saying, you deserve better"

Everyone in the crowds starts screaming. I get up and I wrap my arms around Emily. I kiss her long and passionately.

"I love you Emily, you deserve better. And I'm gonna show you better."

EMILY POV

I smile harder than I've ever smiled before. I feel tears falling down my face. I love this man so much, and I don't want anything more than to spend the rest of my life with him.

***

"Mmm, August don't stop", I moan as August strokes back and forth while on top of me.

"Oooh, I'm finna cum", I moan gripping my nails into his back.

"Damn", August moans as he kisses me on my neck.

"August", I moan louder and louder.