Chapter 27

EMILY POV

"I think I like this color", I say flipping through the book of fabrics. "I want the them to be kind of like teal and white. What do you think?"

"It's up to you babe, although I do like purple", August says.

Over the past few weeks, August and I have been trying really hard to rebuild our relationship and so far it's been going great. We've started planning our wedding and we've even picked a date. I'm starting to get that happy feeling again. Like I'm satisfied with where I am in my life.

"Did we decide on a color yet?", the wedding planner says walking back into the room sitting down.

"Teal and white. Lots of sparkles and glitter", I say pointing to a picture in the book.

"Awesome choice, I have some great ideas in mind. So the next thing is deciding on where we want the wedding and where we want the reception"

"Since it's summer, I wanted to have the wedding outside. Like on a big beautiful field with lots of flowers.", I say using my hands to describe how many flowers I want.

August smiles and laughs.

"What's so funny?", I say looking at him.

"Nothing, I just love seeing you happy", he says kissing my cheek.

"Such a beautiful couple", the wedding planner says smiling. "Well I will get back with you all tomorrow", she says standing up.

We shake her hand, and leave.

"Ima drop you off at the house, I gotta go to the studio", August says during the car ride home.

I don't really trust him going to the studio. But I don't want to start an argument so I just say okay.

He kisses me as I get out the car. I wave goodbye and go into the house.

AUGUST POV

I pull up to the county jail and get out. When I walk in, I sign in and have a seat. I see her come out with a orange jumpsuit on.

"I knew you'd be back", she says sitting down.

"It ain't even like that, I just wanna know why you did what you did? I came here to talk, that's it"

"She deserved it"

"She was mine before you were Natalie"

"You filled my head up, and told me you loved me. I thought we were going to get married and have kids and-"

"I never told you any of that"

"But you made it seem like it"

"How long they gave you?"

"20 years, I got charged with possession of a weapon and attempted murder"

"You deserve it", I say as I get up. I sign out and leave.

On the way home, I stop by the store and buy a dozen pink roses for Emily. Seeing her smile is the most important thing to me right now.

"Baby I'm back", I say walking in the house.

"I'm in the bedroom", she yells.

I walk down the hall and to the bedroom. When I walk in, I find her laying on the bed with black lace lingerie on. She has the lights off, with candles lit.

"These are for you", I say pulling the roses from behind my back.

She takes them from me and smells them and sets them down on the night stand.

"This is for you", she says standing up, wrapping her arms around my neck.

I kiss her as I grab her butt, feeling over her body. She turns me around and pushes me on to the bed and gets on top of me. Damn, I missed her body so much.

***

"Don't have too much fun tonight", Emily says handing me my bag.

Tonight is the night of my bachelors party. The guys told me to meet them at the W hotel. Knowing them, it probably is going to be too much fun.

"I'm not baby", I say kissing her.

"Mmm, your kisses are so sweet", she says licking her lips.

"Only for you"

She smiles. "I love you, be safe"

"I love you too", I say as I walk out the house.

When I arrive to the hotel, I go up to room 1277.

When I walk in, I see all my niggas in there.

"Wassup Aug", B.O.B says dapping me up.

"Nigga we finna be turnt the fuck up!", Chris says walking towards me.

For the next couple of hours, we drink a couple shots and smoke a little.

Chris comes over to me and tells me to sit down. I sit down, and music starts playing. I look up, and a stripper comes out in lingerie.

"Let me take care of you daddy", she says giving me a lap dance.

She starts taking off her clothes one by one, until she's fully naked.

Everybody in the room is yelling, throwing money, acting a fool.

"Damn, look at that ass. Come on y'all, let's leave them alone", Bow Wow says walking out. Everybody follows him.

The stripper gets on top of me, rubbing her breasts across my face. She puts her hands down my pants and grabs my dick.

All I can think about is Emily. What if she finds out?....... Fuck it, it's my bachelors party. My last chance to have fun before I'm a married man.

She unzips my pants and sucks me up. Damn, this the best head I've ever gotten. Even better than Emily. I sit back, and enjoy.