Chapter 5

EMILY POV

August and I are back to normal, and I'm so glad. I missed him so much.

"Goodmorning baby", I say rolling over to face August.

"Goodmorning beautiful"

"What are your plans for today?", I ask him while playing with his curls.

"To be with you & do whatever you want."

I chuckle, "Seriously, I know you have to go to the studio or something."

"I'm serious, I'm spending the day with you."

"And what about the night?"

"Ima be right here babe"

I smile, and get up. "Where are you going?", august asks.

"To get dressed. You need to get up too."
I walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower. I wash my hair, and get out. I towel dry my hair, put on lotion, & throw on a sundress and sandals. I do my makeup & throw my hair up in a messy bun. When I walk into the bedroom, august is dressed and ready to go.

"You finally ready to go?", he asks sarcastically.

"Niggas can't never be patient."

"I see you wanna talk shit today.", he comes up behind me and picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and starts tickling me.

"August Stop!", I yell laughing.

"Say sorry!"

"Hell no!", he starts tickling me harder.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry! Damn."

"That's what I thought" he says in a cocky tone, setting me down.

***

"Don't you think you a little too old for this store?", august asks while sipping on his lemonade.

"Forever 21 is for all ages August, learn your fashion."

"Learn your fashion", he says mocking me. I pinch him on the arm. "Ouch!"

"Okay I'm done.", I say walking towards the checkout counter."

"I can take the next customer in line please." the cashier yells. I drag august along with me to the counter to pay for the clothes. The whole time she kept staring at August and I know he noticed too because he kept putting his arm around me and kissing me right in front of her.

"Your total is $561.83", august pulls out his black card and swipes it. The lady hands us the receipt and we walk off.

"Thank you babe."

"You know you don't have to say thank you Em, it's my job to take care of you."

"I want a white Louis Vuitton purse so bad. I was looking at them on the computer an-"

"Let's go get one.", he says pulling me towards the Louis Vuitton store.

"Hello, welcome to Louis Vuitton. My name is Erin, let me know if you need anything."

"Can you show me your white purses in every style you have?", August says as we walk into the store.

"Sure, right this way sir.", the store worker says walking towards a display of cream white purses.

"Which one do you want babe?"

"I don't know August. I can't choose between these tw-.", I say holding up the Alma GM and the Speedy 30.

"We'll get both", august says interrupting. I walk with him over to the checkout out counter.

"Your total is $3,213.54", august hands the cashier his card.

"Why do you spoil me so much?", I ask august, while walking to the car.

"Because I love you.", he answers.

"I love you too.", I say smiling.

***

"Noooo, don't go in there!", I yell to the TV. August and I decided to stay home for once and spend quality time with each other. "Pass me the popcorn august."

"Here", he throws popcorn on me.

"Really? Ok.", I get up and dump the whole bowl of popcorn on top of him.

"I hope you know your gonna clean that up."

"No, because you started it.", I say shoving him. Our play fighting instantly turned into kissing, and then touching. He layed me on the couch and got on top of me and began kissing me passionately. His kisses moved down to my neck, giving me hickeys. Before I knew it, he was kissing my cat. He started licking and sucking it, it felt so good. I started letting out gentle moans here and there. He inserted a finger, and then another one. "Mmm, August", I moaned. He picked me up and took me upstairs and layed me on on the bed. He started taking off my clothes one by one. I felt him taking off my panties with his teeth. I leaned up and grabbed his face and kissed him, tasting myself. He then unclamped my bra and started giving my breast hickeys. Am I really ready to give up my virginity, after so long to the man I love? He stopped, and looked up at me.

"Are you ready?", he said looking at me with his brown eyes. For a second, I didn't answer. I looked up at him and responded. "Yes"

He leaned over and got a condom out of the drawer and put it on. I layed on my back, while he got on top of me. When he first put it in, it hurt so bad. I gripped his back and moaned loudly. After a few strokes, it started to feel so good. I felt myself beginning to climax. "August", I moaned. "Mmm, don't stop." I took off his shirt and bent myself over while he hit from the back. "Damn bae", he moaned.

We made love to each other all night, and fell asleep in each other's arms.