Chapter 11

AUGUST POV

"I'm in LA tonight, where'd you wanna meet up?"

"My place"

"Nah, somewhere public"

"So, you want everyone, including your fiancé to find out your meeting another woman?"

"Alright, I'll be over in 10"

***

I walk into Draya's house and I awkwardly sit down.

"So you think your pregnant?"

"Well, I know I'm pregnant. I just think it's yours."

"And how could it possibly be mine Draya?"

"My doctor said I'm 8 weeks pregnant and we had sex about 8 weeks ago."

"We not moving forward until I get a DNA test."

"Seriously? Your acting real immature right now. Grow up and face the fact that you have a baby on the way August"

"I don't trust you, I want a test"

"Everything I've been through in life, I would never lie about something like this. I can't believe you think I'm lying", she says crying.

I look at her, with tears falling from her face. I can't leave her like this. I'm not that heartless. I get up and sit on the couch next to her. I pull her into me and hold her.

"Everything's going to be okay. I'm gonna do everything I can to take care of you and my baby."

"You promise?", she says sniffing.

"I promise."

What have I gotten myself into God? I think to myself. Please help me through this.

***
DRAYA POV

"Did you talk to him last night?", Jessica says into the phone.

"Yes girl, he asked for a DNA test"

"And what did you say?"

"Shit, I panicked. I just started crying talking about why would I lie & bullshit"

"Did he believe you?"

"Yeah, he was like he's gonna take care of me and the baby. But I still think he wants a test"

"Where the fuck are we going to get a DNA test that says your pregnant with August Alsina's baby?"

"I don't know Jessica this was your stupid ass plan. Who lies about pregnancies these days?"

"We'll figure something out. I'll talk to you later"