19. Girl Competition

You're Pov.

I was on the Ice skating the routine....Here comes the Axel jump. I fasten my pace and did the jump but ended up falling, Yuri skated over to me and helped me up.

"Are you ok??" He asked concerned.

I smile and nod.

"(Y/n), you need to concentrate!" Viktor yells.

"OI SHE'S MY STUDENT YOU MIND YOU'RE OWN BUISNESS! CONCENTRATE (Y/N)!!" Yakov yells as I get back I position one.

Just as I started moving the doors to the Rink opened and a woman with short blonde hair walks in. She was dressed like a professional Skater and she looked very stern. A girl the same age as me walks in, she had short black hair and she was also wearing a professional skating outfit, she took off her shoes and put some skates on. The woman with blonde hair walked up to Viktor and they hugged and kissed eachother on the cheek. I skate to the side where Lila was.

"Who's SHE?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Deffinetly not a ballerina, look at her computer, ugh she looks so-" Lila starts insulting her but something catches my eye....

Was the black haired slut FLIRTING with Yuri?! OMG SHE TOUCHED HIS ARM! WHY THE HELL IS SHE SMILING OH SHE'S SOOOOOOOOOOO DEAD!

I quickly skate over to them and made sure that when I stopped I threw some Ice on the girls skates.

"Hey honey" I say happily grabbing Yuri's hand.

"Hey, this is Rikky, she's from America" Yuri says happily.

"OHHH realllyyy? Amazing now C'mon" I say pulling Yuri away.

The girl waved and he waved back at her, HE WAVED BACK!

I growl and let him go. I skate over to Mila who looked like she didn't like Rikky.

"Hey Mila" I greet not being able to smile.

"GOSH I HATE HER!" she says making me chuckle.

"Rikky?" I ask looking over at her....Damn she was a good Skater!

"Yeah, she's also supposed to be Yuri's new partner!" Mila adds making my eyes widen.

"WHAT THAT BUTT HEAD?!" I ask.

"Yeah, she's had a crush on him since they were 11 or so" she growls.

"Oh hell No, Yuri's mine" I hiss.

"Totally agree" Mila says stomping her foot.

"Hey Mila!" Rikky greets before continuing to skate.

"YEAH HEY RIKKY! You fucking Bitch with an ass for a brain" she murmurs the lat part making me laugh.

"Hey let's show her how to skate" I say and Mila nodds.

Mila and I skate to the middle of the rink when Rikky was taking a brake.

I smirk and nod at Mila and she does the same. The Song Apploause starts and we start skating, I made sure to get EVERY step correctly. Mila and I skated in sync not hitting eachother. Everyone's jaws dropped when they realised what routine we were doing, it was Viktor's first ever routine. Viktor observed us while smiling and nodding, Yuuri cheered us while everyone else just starred at us.
Mila grabbed my hand and interwined or fingers as the end position.

I Cought my breath and Viktor skated over to me and hugged me tightly.

"YOU MADE ME SO PROUD MY DAUGHTER!" he sings making me laugh.

"(Y/N) HERE. NOW." Yakov orders.

I skate over to him only for him to yell at me for wasting my energy and stuff.