29 - Memories

You're Pov.

I sat on my bed tiered as hell but not being able to sleep. A small knock on the door was heard snapping me out of my trance.

"Y/n? It's me, Yuuri. May I come in?" Yuuri asked in his shaky yet cute voice.

"Y-Yes" I stutter.

The door opens and Yuuri enters my room remembering to close the door afterwards "hey" he greeted.

"Hey" I greeted back.

"How are you?" He asks placing his hand on mine.

"......I'm Ok.....You?"

"I'm good thanks for asking" he smiled.

"What's wrong???" I ask concerned since he had tears in his eyes.

"Nothing, don't worry about it.......Did you and Yuri fight?" He asks wiping the tears away.

I look away before sighing and nodding.

"That's why he's leaving!" Yuuri whispers to himself hoping I didn't hear.

"What??" I ask looking at him.

"What......???? I said that out loud didn't I?"

"Yes you did! Yuri's leaving?!" I look at him in disbelieve.

"Yeah. Normally we were all leaving today but Viktor wanted to stay more. That's why Viktor and Yuri are currently fighting" he spills everything.

I quickly run to my door and open it. I Sprint down the stairs but stop halfway when I saw Yuri......He was hurt.....Badly...

"Yuri. You can't keep running away from you're problems!" Viktor says.

"I'M NOT RUNNING FROM MY PROBLEMS! YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON!" Yuri shouts.

"Yes I do. I've seen the news.....Now tell me what happened to YOU" Viktor orders.

"NONE OF YOU'RE FUCKING BUSINESS!" Yuri says turning to the door.

"IT IS MY BUSINESS DAMN IT! IT IS BECAUSE I DRAGGED YOU HERE AND BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT YOU!" Viktor snaps with tears in his eyes.

"Yeah well we saw what happens to people you care about" Yuri says opening the door.

"YURI!" I cry out. He stops giving me hope but it's all lost when he walks outside and closes the door.

I look down at Viktor to see him staring at the door in disbelieve "he left...."

"He's commuting back right. There aren't any planes today because of the weather in a couple of hours" I say quickly while visibly shaking.

"He called Yakov and got a Private plane......" Yuuri says sadly.

"Wait a minute what's with the weather today??" Viktor asks turning to me.

"It's stormy but only here....." I sigh.

Viktor walks away to the kitchen and Yuuri walks up to his room. Yuuri soon comes out holding his backpack and his small baggage.

"Yuuri? What are you doing??" I ask.

"Moving. I'm going to live in the city" he says not looking at me.

"But that's at least 3km away!" I say running towards him.

He stops and looks at Viktor, Viktor was drinking a beer, he looks at us with wide eyes. Yuuri scoffs before opening the door and leaving into a Taxi.

I let out a sob before running upstairs to my room and jumping on my bed to look out the window.

Yuuri stepped inside the Taxi and left.....He really left....I look down to see a box with a blue and red bow on it. I've never seen this box before. I slip down and open the box to see a pair of skates and a note.