Chapter 10

ONE WEEK LATER

Mallory's POV

I walk out of Landon's room once I get him down for a nap I leave the door open then stop when I hear my phone ringing. I sigh then sit on the couch and answer "Hello?" "Hey Mal? How are you and Landon doing?" I was a little hesitant to answer and I was also surprised that he was calling since the two of us haven't talked in a week. "We're fine you didn't have to call and check on us." "I wanted to can we talk about the other day please?" I had hoped he wouldn't bring that up but we did need to talk. "I'm sorry for my attitude the other day had forgotten about the celebrity side of your life. I enjoy the Nick I had been spending time with. I forgot about the fame until your fans showed up. How's Adam?" "Adam is goo we miss the two of you being around though. I'm sorry about those fans the other day not all of them are like that. I'm glad you like me for who I am not the famous part of me not many girls do that. Could we try again you and Landon are welcome to come over for a few hours?" I smile to myself I didn't want this to end and it was part of Nick's life. "That would be great we will be there later." "See you soon."

Nick's POV

When Mal and Landon come over it feels great to have them around again she takes Adam then sits down and starts playing with him he looks up at her and smiles. Landon runs over to me "Uncle Nick can we go play with my golf toys please?" "Sure, little man let's go." We go outside then start playing he hits the ball into the hole and gets excited and starts jumping up and down he looks over at me with a huge smile on his face. "I did it daddy!!! I got it in." I smile it was cute that he called me daddy I really wouldn't mind being Landon's dad I had really come to think of Landon as my own I smile then pick him up and hug him.

Mallory's POV

Landon and I stay for dinner then he goes to play outside with Nick's dog Nacho for a while and Nick goes with him to keep an eye on him. I wash dishes then give Adam a bath after his bath we go to the nursery and I give him his bottle then he falls asleep I slowly stand up then lay him down in his crib I put the blanket over him turn on the light then walk out of the room. I walk in the living room and see Nick laying a sleeping Landon on the couch it was late and time for the two of us to go home "Thanks for today we better go." He looks over at me. "It's late there's no point in waking Landon up you can stay in the guest room." He did have a point I look at him. "That would be great thank you." "You're welcome." I pick up Landon then we walk down the hall with Nick today had been a good day.

Nick's POV

I take a deep breath then slowly push open the door to the guest room I step in then look at Mal sitting on the bed. She looks at me and smiles "Hey thank you for letting me and Landon stay here tonight." "You're welcome no problem it was late." I walk over then sit down on the bed in front of her I look at her then meet her eyes. She kisses me then wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back then push her back on the bed and slowly get on top of her I start kissing down her neck she lets out a gasp which turns into a moan I run my fingers down the shirt she's wearing. I hadn't been with anyone since Amanda but I was ready for this to happen it was the right time I knew I loved her. I slowly pull off the shirt and toss it in the floor she runs her hands down my arms then slowly runs her finger down my chest I needed her she had put the broken pieces of me back together. I was filled with all kinds of emotions love being the strongest but I was also feeling anticipation, longing and need I kiss her then she kisses back I pull away then look down at her "I love you Mal." Her eyes get wide and I can tell she's surprised. "I love you too." Relief washes over me she felt the same way I did she loved me I push her thighs apart then enter her and start slowly thrusting inside her.