Chapter 15

Nick's POV

I walk into practice the next day and see all the guys sitting around the look at me and AJ raises an eyebrow at me. "Why are you in such a good mood this morning?" I sit down and smile "Mal and I are a officially a couple." Kevin pats me on the back then puts his arm around my shoulder. "That's great kid we're all happy for you." I was happy I didn't want to announce this to the world I wanted to protect Mal as much as I possibly could I knew this wasn't going to be easy at first. An official announcement would come when the time is right for now I just wanted to focus on our relationship and the boys they needed to us to be there for them.

Kevin's POV

While we are, all practicing for the show that night I start thinking to myself about Nick and Mallory officially being a couple now. I was happy for Nick and I hoped that everything was going well between the two of them we could all tell that they were right for each other plus you could tell it was serious it's good to see Nick happen again. I say a few silent prayers to myself when we take a break a little while later it had been hard on all of us to see Nick go through losing Amanda we didn't think he would over get it then het Mallory. They took things slow which was a good thing Nick needed time but now that they were together this was his second chance to deserve to be happy.

Mallory's POV

I stand behind stage during the show that night I was excited to be watching Nick this was my first concert. The show was amazing this was going to be a big part of my life now it would be a part of Landon's life too since Nick and I were officially together I wasn't sure how he would adjust but I knew that Landon loved Nick and thought of him as his dad already. I'm dating Nick Carter it didn't seem real and I couldn't believe it I thought this was all a dream I knew that wasn't going to be a regular relationship but it was an adventure that I was looking forward to starting especially with a guy like Nick. I look out at Nick and the guys on the stage and smile to myself as the familiar music to I want it that way begins.

Nick's POV

I walk in the hotel room that night after the show and see Mallory sitting on the bed "boys asleep?" She smiles "Yeah it was pretty easy to put them to bed." I walk over then sit on the edge of the bed. She looks at me "The show was amazing I liked it I thought you were great it was my first concert." I was glad she enjoyed herself tonight this was just a small glance at what we would get to do together. I turn around then kiss her she kisses back I grab her by the waist then push her back on the bed and get on top of her she looks at me then slowly pulls off my shirt I grab the edge of her tank top then slowly pull it over her head and throw it in the floor. I run my lips down her neck then start kissing her throat she tilts her had back then I run my fingers through her hair she looks at me then pulls off my jeans I push them off the bed in the floor she lays back against the pillows. I run my hands down her waist then pull off her shorts and throw them she grabs my hair then she kisses me I kiss back then slide inside her. When I start to speed up she wraps her arms around my neck and I feel her nails dig into my shoulders.

Mallory's POV

I let out a sigh then open my eyes and the first thing I see when I wake up is Nick looking down at me I smile then put my hand on the side of his face. He smiles then kisses my wrist "good morning." "Morning." I was happy, last night had been a good night I was still a little nervous about being part of this life with fame, press and everything that came with it. Nick kisses my head "I love you." hearing him say that was a new feeling but I knew he meant it this was serious for both of us "I love you too Nick." Being with him wasn't going to be easy but it felt natural like we had known each other forever. Here with Nick and Adam is where I should be this was where I should be this was a chance for me and Landon to not be alone anymore.