Chapter 45

Mallory's POV

I look away from Nick playing with Adam and Landon when I feel a sharp pain in my stomach I take deep breaths then move around trying to ease the pain. A few minutes later I feel another one I was having contractions "Nick." He stops then runs over "what's wrong?" I grab his hand when I feel a stronger contraction they were starting to get closer I look at him "she's coming the baby is coming now." He helps me out of the chair then gets Adam and Landon. We go inside and get gets their bag while I get my bag for the hospital we go out to the car and put the boys in their car seats. I open the passenger door and feel my shorts get wet my water just broke.

Howie's POV

I hear pounding on the door I walk over and see Nick standing there with Adam and Landon "Mal's in labor!! Her water broke!!!" I almost laugh at him freaking out. "Go get her to the hospital Leigh and I can handle the boys." "Thanks Howie." He runs then gets in his car and speeds out of the driveway I walk the boys inside and they go to play with James and Holed I walk in the living room then sit next to Leigh. "Mal's gone into labor they are on their way to the hospital now." She looks up at me "I hope everything goes okay this time Nick can't go through that again." I agreed with her I was praying for her and the baby to make it through the delivery.

Nick's POV

I walk in to the delivery room then go over to the bed I look at the screen and se numbers at the corner going up she grabs my hand and squeezes it hard. I look at her "Mal!!!! Baby you're fixing to break my hand!!!" She squeezes it for a few more minutes then thankfully the contraction stops I sit down in the chair by the bed her labor was progressing a lot faster than Amanda's had when she was having Adam. A doctor walks in the room with a few nurses he looks at the two of us "let's have a baby." I start to get nervous I knew we were getting closer to the delivery I wasn't ready to lose Mal I loved her I wanted to be with her she was my life. I start praying for God not to take her or the baby from me.

Mallory's POV

"Push." I grab Nick's hand then squeeze as I push he looks at me then kisses my head. "You're doing great Mal I can see her head she has dark hair just like you." this was taking forever it hadn't taken me this long to have Landon I was starting to get tired the doctor looks up at me from the end of the bed. "Push again." I lean my head back against the pillows then push I didn't know if I could take much more of this "last push." I grab Nick's hand then push as hard as I can then crying fills the room our baby girl was finally here. Nick looks at me with a smile on his face "You did great I love you so much." He kisses me then goes to watch the nurses clean up Leslie.