Chapter 25

Mallory's POV

I send another glance to the poker tables and watch as Nick smiles and flirts with another girl she puts a hand on his shoulder and he puts an arm around her waist. So much for a fun cruise this wasn't the Nick I had been with the last six months I sigh and look down at my dress it had gone unnoticed the only person who had noticed me tonight was AJ he said I looked great and that Nick would love the dress. "We have a winner!!!" I look up and see the girl throw her arms around Nick's neck and kiss him he kisses back I get out of my seat then leave the casino I hated that we kept having to go through this. Nice to see Nick was officially over Amanda.

Nick's POV

I realize what I just did then leave the casino and go to search for Mal I would have to apologize big for this. I couldn't believe I had been so stupid I never crossed the line before not with her and not with Amanda I walk outside and see her standing at the railing looking up at the moon and stars. I sigh then walk over to her "Can we talk Mal?" She looks at me and I see tears in her eyes "We don't have to talk Nick. I'm glad to see that you've gotten over Amanda." I was shocked that was like cold water hitting my face. It hurt but I deserved it "I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I won't make excuses." She doesn't say anything I turn around then leave her to be alone I didn't want to ruing her night even more than I had.

Mallory's POV

I stand up when Nick walks in the room later that night he shuts the door then walks over to me. "Still mad from earlier?" Strike two. "Yes I'm still mad!!! You kissed a random fan!!!! What am I supposed to think?" "It was just a little harmless flirting that got carried away!!!" I roll my eyes then turn to walk out. He grabs me by the arm and I look at him when he speaks his voice is softer. "I'm sorry you know I love you, right?" I sigh then let go of the anger and tension I had been holding onto. "I know and I love you too." He pulls me to him then wraps his arms around me I would have to apologize for what I said about Amanda.

Nick's POV

I look over at Mallory laying next to me we were both still awake she looks up at me and sits up. She kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back then put one hand on her back and my other hand goes to one of her breasts I start rubbing it through the soft material of her gown. I feel the sensitive tips harden under my hand I pull away then start kissing down her neck I hear a soft moan escape from her then her nails dig into my shoulders I throw the sheet back and pull her in my lap. She grabs the gown then slowly pulls it over her head she tosses it in the floor I start nipping down her throat I lower my head than take one of her breast in my mouth. She gasps then grabs my hair and pulls it I didn't know how much more I could take I was getting harder by the second and my boxers were getting tighter. She grabs my boxers then pulls them off and I push her thighs apart. I slide into her tight wetness then begin slowly thrusting.

AJ'S POV

I walk over to Mal while Nick is doing an event on the other side of the ship she looks up at me and I nod. "Mind if I sit?" "No go ahead." I sit down then look over at her. "How do you like the cruise?" She takes a deep breath then sits up "it's been an experience I've had a good time but I'm also learning a lot as well especially about some of your fans." The fans could be a problem at times I didn't think they would hate Mal this soon her and Nick haven't even been together a year yet. "The fans, the fame, the music sometimes makes our lives difficult and it's hard for us to have personal lives but we make it work, the fans are important but our biggest fans are the most important we couldn't do this without our wives supporting us." She goes silent then meets my eyes. "Nick lost his biggest fan." He had lost Amanda but the more I got to know Mal and watch her with Nick and Adam I knew that wasn't true. I shake my head "No he didn't he has you, Adam and Landon the three of you are his biggest fans." She smiles "Thanks AJ." "You're welcome." We sit and talk for a while about different things she was the one for Nick.