Chapter 14

Nick's POV

I walk in the hotel that night and see Mallory sleeping in the other hotel bed I walk over then kiss her head get in the bed and go to sleep. "Hello Nick." I stop then look around and see Amanda "Amanda?" she walks over to me then smiles. "You are an amazing dad you're doing a wonderful job raising Adam. I reach out then wrap my arms around her and kiss her she kisses back then pulls away. "I want you to be with her Nick she loves you and Adam it's okay to let go I'm watching over you I'm always here." I wake up then blink and turn my head away from the sunlight pouring in the room I'm in a great mood. I felt closure and whole again Amanda was watching over us but she was okay with me moving on and being happy I get dressed then look at the empty bed. I walk into the kitchen and see Mal sitting there I walk over to her then kiss her she's surprised but she kisses back I pull away then look at her. "I'm crazy about you, you make me happier than I've been in a long time will you be my girlfriend?"

Mallory's POV

I couldn't believe what Nick was asking I was happy about this I wanted what Nick and I had to work. I was nervous about this as well I knew that being with Nick wasn't going to be easy some of the fans could be hateful toward the wives and things like that but I wanted us to be together I would have to adjust ad learn to get used to this. I look at him "Are you sure?" he walks over then wraps his arms around my waist "Yes I'm sure now will you be my girlfriend?" "yes." He pulls me closer then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. He pulls away then looks at me "I love you Mal." This was off to a good start.

Nick's POV

I was happy I knew that we could make this work this was something that I wanted she put me back together and I knew her feelings for me and my son were real. I look at her then smile "You said yes!!!! You said yes!!!!" I start jumping up dad down in front of her she smiles then laughs I walk over then pick her up and spin her around she wraps her arms around my neck then I sit her down in front of me. I kiss her then wrap my arms around her waist she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck Adam's crying interrupts us I pull away but she stops me. "I'll get him." I watch her leave the room then I smile to myself I had found the right girl I hoped we would be together for a long time.