Chapter 30

Mallory's POV

I hear the back door of the house close then footsteps coming toward the sand box where Landon and Adam were playing. I look over when Nick sits down next to me he takes a deep breath "I'm so sorry for what happened, I got nervous and scared I'm afraid of what might happen. I love you and I do want to marry you, if you will still have me." I wanted him I loved him too. "I'll still have you." he smiles then kisses me I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck he pulls away then holds up my engagement ring. I take it then slide it on my finger I had been nervous too but I was happy we had managed to work things out.

Nick's POV

I set up a large white board in the kitchen take the cap off a marker then look at Mal who's sitting at the table we were getting creative with our planning. "Where would you like to get married?" She bites on her lip as she thinks about it then she looks back at me "well we're in Orlando how about the beach?" I liked the idea of a beach wedding. "Sounds perfect." We sit and continue to plan the wedding, a few hours later we have it all planned the guest list is made all we needed to do now was sample the food, go to a cake tasting get my tux and Mal pick her dress. I felt good about this my doubts and fears were gone I wanted to marry Mal.

Aaron's POV

I get a call from Nick asking me to fly to Orlando he had someone he wanted me to meet he sounded happy so that was a good thing. I arrive at his house then look around it was nice and big with a huge yard I knock on the door then hear a puppy barking on the other side of the door it opens and Nick smiles when he sees me. "Hey little bro come in." I walk in the house then he hugs me I look around then see a girl walk in the room, Adam was in her arms and another little boy at her side. "Aaron this is Mallory and her son Landon." I smile then wave at the boy he waves back she seemed nice and Adam liked her but I wanted to get to know her too.

Nick's POV

I watch Aaron play with Adam and Landon he didn't seem to care at all that Landon wasn't his nephew they got along great. When the three of them are in between games I pull Mal off to the side so we can talk she was glad that things were going well and that they got along so well she seemed to like Aaron which was a good thing snice she would be part of our family soon. I go outside later that evening to get Landon and Adam and hear Aaron teaching Landon how to rap I shake my head then laugh then tell them to come inside.

Mallory's POV

Aaron sits across from Nick which gives him the seat next to Landon who loved getting to sit by his new friend. I look over at Aaron "so tell me about Nick I want to know the bad and the embarrassing." Nick gives Aaron a glare and I can only imagine what's going through his mind. Aaron looks at me and smiles "Well once he got this terrible tan the only thing white was his teeth, then he got a really bad haircut once he didn't even look like himself." I start laughing then see Nick shaking his head. I lean over then kiss the side of his neck "It's okay you have nothing to worry about." He squeezes my knee I didn't care about then I cared about now.