Chapter 38

Mallory's POV

I look up from the lavender plants in front of me as Nick takes another picture he smiles then puts his phone in his pocket and walks over. "How did you find out about the lavender fields?" he smiles then wraps his arms around my waist "I did some research before the wedding and I know you like lavender I've smelled it in your hair and sometimes your skin." I didn't know that Nick paid so much attention to me. I pick a few more lavender plants then we leave I was really enjoying being here in Paris maybe one day Nick and I could come back with Adam and Landon maybe they would like it here too.

Aaron's POV

I smile at the picture that Nick put on Twitter and Instagram it was Mal in a field of lavender smelling a flower. I look through the rest of the honeymoon pictures then stop on one with the two of them together Nick had the biggest smile on his face I hadn't seen it in a long time I knew that he was happy he finally had everything that he ever wanted losing Amanda hurt him but Mal was the one for him. I put my phone down I was happy for my brother now I had two nephews I loved Landon he was a great kid, full of energy and a lot of fun to play with I was glad Nick found Mal and Landon they belonged in our family.

Nick's POV

When we aren't busy in our bedroom which was at night, in the morning and the afternoon we explore Paris and the country sides of France. We visit a vineyard, see a few museums and we even go to the Notre Dame Cathedral I watch as Mal walks around looking at the stain glass windows she was at home here in Paris I walk over then stand next to her. Her green eyes were running over the windows sunlight was pouring on her and casting a glow she was beautiful I was lucky to have someone like her she was amazing meeting her was a gift from God and Amanda they knew what they were doing. This was only the beginning I couldn't wait for our life together.