Chapter 40

Nick's POV

I was relaxed and happy it was mine and Mal's first night back home with Adam and Landon I enjoyed our trip but we belonged here. I put the boys to bed which takes longer than usual Landon was afraid he would wake up and we would be gone again and Adam wouldn't let me or Mal Mainly Mal out of his sight for more than a few minutes we would be taking them with us next time finally they lose their fight with sleep. I walk in the bedroom and see Mal in bed I walk over then curl up with her so we can have alone time together she kisses me then wraps her arms around my neck I kiss back then get on top of her she runs her hands down my back pulling me closer to her. I push up the short black night gown then kiss her thighs biting down on her soft skin I look up at her then meet her eyes and I can tell she wants more I grab the gown then pull it off and toss it in the floor. She pulls off my boxers then I slowly push inside her then begin to thrust taking my time so we could enjoy the moment. We had the whole night there wasn't a point in rushing this all that mattered was us I wanted her to enjoy this.

Mallory's POV

I wake up then look over at Nick sleeping next to me I lay there for a while thinking about last night and last week in Paris all our moments together. It would take a while to adjust to being in this part of Nick's life people would constantly ask for pictures, ask about Adam and Landon, and the fans would always know more about my own husband than I ever would plus other women would always love Nick too. I feel his arms tighten around me I look up at him then run my fingers through his hair he smiles then kisses me I kiss back he pulls away "Morning beautiful." "Morning handsome." I still couldn't believe this was real. I knew that Nick and I were going to be happy together.

ONE WEEK LATER

Howie's POV

I look up as Mal and Nick walk over to me and Leigh while we stand outside of the restaurant tonight we were going on a double date. We go inside then get seated at a table in the back so we wouldn't get bothered by fans if any came in I look over at Nick who hasn't lost the smile on his face. "How's married life?" they look at each other Nick reaches over and holds her hand he looks back at me "It's great I'm happy this is the right thing for me I've found the one." That was good to hear. Nick had found the person who completed him he would always remember Amanda but he had been blessed to have two people that loved him so much.