Chapter 27

Nick's POV

Mal takes Landon, Adam and Buddy to the park for a few hours while she's out I go visit a jewelry store to meet with a designer. While were talking, he shows me samples of designs, colors, big stones, little stones and bands I pick the three that I really like then we begin to worn on an engagement ring that would combine all three designs that I liked. The band was silver with an infinity knot that turned into a heart the knot and heart were lined with diamonds while the stone in the middle was an aquamarine gemstone shaped like a heart, one the inside of the band I would have our initials engraved which would be on the knot the ring was perfect I just hoped she liked it.

Mallory's POV

That afternoon when I get home with the boys and Buddy he walks over the puppy bed and starts taking a nap I take Adam to his nursery then lay him in the crib for his nap then I take Landon to his room and put him down for his nap as well, going to the park took a lot of energy out of those two I yawn then go down the hall to mine and Nick's room. I change into a tank top, kick off my shoes lay on the bed and wrap up in the sheet a nap sounded like a good plan to me the trip to the park had been tiring for me as well. I fall asleep a few minutes later.

Nick's POV

I walk in and lay my keys on the table then start to walk through the silent house I see Buddy sleeping in his puppy bed then I go to the nursery and Landon's room both boys were sleeping guess they had a lot of fun with Mal at the park. I go to our room next I sit on the edge of the bed and watch Mal sleep I kiss her check I was right when I told her she brought joy back to my life. I believed that Amanda had something to do with me meeting Mal I couldn't wait for her to see the ring and propose she rolls over then looks at me. "Hey." I smile and put my hand on her side. "Hi." I kiss her then get on top of her she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck I run my hands under tank top then slowly pull it off her and kiss down her neck she grabs my shirt then pulls it off and tosses it in the floor. I grab her shorts then slowly pull them off I take off my shorts and toss them in the floor she wraps her legs around my waist trying to speed things up. I gently bite down on her throat then move to her breasts I put one in my mouth then pull on it with my teeth. I slowly slide inside her and start thrusting she digs her nails in my shoulders then I begin to speed up enjoying this time alone together.