Epilogue

FIVE YEARS LATER

Nick's POV

Everything is going great between me and Mal the kids are older now, I was still part of the group and we were preparing for our Vegas residency and out twenty fifth anniversary as a group. Mal and I had a happy and successful marriage that got stronger every day that we spent together we have shared our story and give marriage tips on countless radio interviews, talk shows and appearances. I was happy with the way things ended up working out my life was good and I wouldn't give it up or change any part of it.

Mallory's POV

During the last few years Nick had tried writing he had written a book on his experience as a single dad it became a best seller in one week, once the kids start school and we had more free time he wanted the two of us to write a book together. The book we wrote together gave a closer look at our relationship from when we met until now, blending our families together and the birth of our daughter Leslie the fans loved the book it got a great response which surprised me. I knew Nick had a terrible loss but I was glad that we had met I loved Nick very much we were meant to be together I was happy with how my life turned out.

Amanda's POV

I look down and smile I helped bring them together I knew Nick needed someone to help with Adam. I knew that Mal was the one for him the first time I saw her, being a single mom was a plus I made them meeting in the store possible I would always love Nick and Adam but I was filled with joy that the two of them had Mal and Landon in their lives. I was at peace now I look at Leslie next to me then we both smile as little Leslie looks up and start cooing and smiling she knew we were there watching over all of them.

Author's Note: I hope that everyone who reads this story enjoys it and thank you for all the reads and votes this story is so close and personal to me because I know what it's like to be a single parent and feel like you're drowning half of the time so I have a strong connection to this story and I am very proud of it.  

  Another huge massive thank you to you for helping me on this story it means a lot that you put up with me and help me with everything that I do can't wait to see what you help me with and what you and I come up with next