Chapter 35

Nick's POV

I had asked Mal if we could talk about something once the boys went to sleep she was nervous and probably thinking I wanted to cancel the wedding, I wanted to talk to her about adopting Landon and her adopting Adam. I walk in the kitchen then sit down at the table across from her she looks at me and I notice she's biting her lip I decide to get right to the point "I was wondering how you would feel about me adopting Landon I want him to be my son have my last name and I was wondering if you would like to adopt Adam." She looks surprised. She was already his mother he called her momma we might as well take the next step and make it official I sit then wait for her to answer.

Mallory's POV

I was surprised and shocked I didn't know he had been thinking about this I loved Adam very much and Nick clearly loved Landon enough to want to adopt him. I think about it to myself for a while then once I've made my decision I look up at him "are you sure that you really want to do this?" he nods. "I'm positive I want us to be a family now how do you feel about it?" "It's a great idea I want that for us too you're the only father Landon is going to know and I love Adam." He looks at me then smiles I can tell he's happy with my answer. "I'm going to be a great dad to Landon I promise." He didn't have to do that he already was a great dad.

Kevin's POV

With Nick and Mallory's wedding being in a few weeks we all fly down to Orlando the girls were going to have a girl's night while me and the others were taking Nick out for the night. I was happy for him I knew this time he would get the life and family that he wanted he was going to marry a great girl and he was thrilled that Landon was going to be his son since Mal agreed to let him adopt him. I prayed for Nick and Mallory's relationship every night after what Nick went through I hoped he wouldn't be put through that again he really deserved a happy ending I finish packing for the trip to Orlando then see if Kristin has everything ready. Orlando here we come

Kristin's POV

I look over at Mal while we are all getting our nails done "have you and Nick decided on how many kids you will have?" She looks at me then shrugs. "We haven't talked about it he asked if he could adopt Landon and if I would adopt Adam he wants us to really be a family." That was sweet of Nick we all knew how much Landon meant to him. "I'm sure the two of you will have your own kids the two of you are great parents." I would think they would want to have their own children together but I knew Nick might be a little hesitant. Amanda died after having Adam he might be afraid the same thing could happen to Mal if they decided to have their own baby hopefully he wouldn't do that.

Brian's POV

I look over at Nick while we stand around the pool table "are you and Mal going to keep living in Orlando or will you be moving someone else?" he sighs then looks at me. "I would think that we would stay here in Orlando but we haven't really talked about it." That kind of surprised me I would have thought that would be one of the first things they would talk about. Howie looks at him after her takes his shot "What about having a baby with Mal?" Nick runs his hands through his hair then looks up "I can't lose Mal too not after Amanda I don't want to go through that again." They still had a lot to discuss before they got married.