Chapter 36

Howie's POV

I look at Nick while we are all getting ready for the wedding "What's the party going to be like tonight?" he looks at me and smiles. "It's going to be an all-night party we have a room set aside for all the kids to stay in tonight." This was going to be a big party and I couldn't wait to see the wedding. Nick goes back to getting ready I hoped it worked out for him this time he deserved to be happy after losing one fiancé the guys and I get ready before Nick does I hear him take a deep breath then Brian pats him on the back. "You have nothing to worry about it's happening." He nods then we go outside to take our places on the beach.

Nick's POV

I look away from the ocean when the music starts and I'm speechless Mal looked beautiful her wedding dress had an elegant class look to it. This was the moment I had been waiting for I was completely and totally in love with her she reaches me and I take her hand then smile at her then the preacher begins the wedding and a few minutes later it's time for me to say my vows. I look at her "I love you I always will today we not only become husband and wife and I promise to cherish you, trust you and help you educate our children as they grow with us. You're more than just a mother, you're my friend, my lover and my soulmate." I pick up her wedding ring then slide it on her finger.

Mallory's POV

I take a short breath to calm my nerves and slow down my pounding heart I look up at Nick and focus on his blue eyes then start my vows. "Together we are stronger than anything today you become so much more than just my husband you are the only father my son will ever know and I can't thank you enough for coming into our lives I promise to support you, love you and be there for you." I pick up his hand and slide the ring on his finger the preacher takes over then he reaches the end. "I now pronounce you man and wife you may kiss the bride." Nick smiles then wraps his arms around my waist he kisses me I kiss back then wrap my arms around his neck today had been perfect.

Kevin's POV

I walk up and stand next to Kristin while Nick and Mal have their first dance she looks at me with a smile on her face. "They look happy together." I look at Mal and Nick they both have smiles on their faces and eyes for each other only I know they would have a god life together. "I'm happy for Nick she loves him and his son they are going to have a good life it's good to see that he was finally able to move on and let go of Amanda." She nods then we look back at them. Nick wraps his arms around her waist then kisses her she kisses back and wraps her arms around his neck this was right for Nick he had found the right for him.