Chapter 43

Mallory's POV

I sigh as I stand in front of the mirror I was showing now I felt huge and fat I look at my reflection again then put my hand over my stomach. Nick walks in the room then walks over to me I look at him "ready to go find out what we are having?" he nods then gets on his knees in front of me. "How's our little one today I can't wait to meet him or her." I feel a kick the baby loved Nick's voice already I look at him. "I feel huge and fat Nick." He stands up then pulls me against him "You're pregnant and beautiful I think you're sexy this is a huge turn on for me." He kisses me then I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck knowing he still thought I was sexy made me feel a little better.

Nick's POV

I sit in the chair next to the small bed while we wait on the doctor to come in I just wanted Mal and the baby to be healthy. She had asked if I wanted a boy or a girl I hadn't really thought about it I had seen her picking outfits and looking up baby names for girls we both had sons so maybe a daughter wouldn't be so bad. The door opens then the doctor walks in "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. Carter are we ready to find out what the gender is?" "Yes." Mal looks over at me I reach over then hold her hand he pours the gel on her stomach and I take a deep breath. He turns the screen toward us "You're having a healthy baby girl." I couldn't believe it I lean over then kiss Mal's head we were going to have a little girl Adam and Landon were going to have a sister.

Kevin's POV

I pick up my phone then answer without looking to see who's calling "Hello?" "Kev!! You won't believe it I have great news!!! It was Nick and something had him happy and excited. "Take a deep breath then slow down Nick what is it?" "It's a girl!!! Mal and I are having a baby girl!!!" we were finally going to have another girl in the family I was beginning think that AJ was the only one who would have girls. "That's great I'm happy for you!!! I can't wait to meet her." We talk for a while then he hangs up I knew that he would be great with a daughter it would be a nice change for Nick and Mal since they had Adam and Landon. I couldn't wait for Nick to meet his princess he would never be the same.

Nick's POV

I look over at Mal while we sit out in the yard watching Adam and Landon play with Buddy "have you thought of any names?" she bites her lip something she did when she was nervous and I wondered what it meant. "I have thought of a name if you don't like it we can think of a different one I was thinking Leslie Amanda Carter." I look away to wipe away the tears the woman I loved that was carrying my baby wanted to name our baby after two people who really meant a lot to me. I was moved by it I look back at her "thank you I love the name it's perfect just like she was going to be." She leans over then kisses me I kiss back I was lucky and blessed to have someone like her in my life.