Chapter 11

Mallory's POV

I yawn then roll over I open my eyes and see Nick sleeping next to me I think back to what happened between the two of us last night I hadn't been with anyone since I got pregnant with Landon it had been a long time I was happy I didn't regret a single moment it was the right time for the two of us during our last few months of spending time together and getting to know each other I had learned something. I was in love with Nick Carter I was ready for the two of us to have a relationship he was great with Landon and I had gotten used to being with Adam and I loved him too. I knew we could be a good family.

Nick's POV

I wake up then look down at Mal laying next to me she smiles "good morning." I lean down then kiss her she kisses back then wraps her arms around my neck. I pull away I was happy I didn't regret a single thing from last night I love Mal and I could tell that she was the one that we were meant to be. I would always love Amanda but I needed to move on I could have a future with Mal we were happy together. I wanted this with her, I loved Landon too I already thought of him as my own. He was important to me he was already calling me daddy and I knew Mal was just as important to Adam as well I wanted us to be a family. I put my hand on her waist then meet her eyes. "I meant what I said I love you I love Landon I want both of you in mine and Adam's life." She puts her hand on the side of my face then takes a deep breath. "I want that too I love you." This was it my second chance at a family.

Kevin's POV

We had pushed everything back as much as we possibly could so Nick would have enough time to mourn and adjust to being a single dad but we were out of time. Fans were starting to get impatient we had a lot of appearances coming up plus we really needed to start getting ready for the show we had coming up plus the premiere of our movie I hoped Nick was ready to come back to all of this. I finish going over where we need to be and when things would start picking up again I loved being at home with Kristin and the boys but I knew the guys and I needed to go back to work as well I'd hate to leave home but I knew they would understand.

Nick's POV

After Mal and Landon leave the house I spend some one on one time with Adam. We sit in the living room and I read to him and sing to him we play with his toys for a while I turn on the TV and start to watch a Buccaneers game I sit him my lip and start talking to him about football. I missed Mal and Landon though it would be great if the two of them could be here with us every day I knew that things were serious between me and Mal now especially after what happened between us last night. I look down and smile as Adam babbles at the toy in his arms then he stops and looks at me "Dada" he had said his first word I was proud of him and I knew that Amanda would be too.

Mallory's POV

When Landon and I get home we get ready for a day out the sun was shining and it was warm I didn't want him to stay inside on a day like today. We go to the pond in the park so he can feed the ducks, then he plays on the playground for a while we leave the park then go to the aquarium it was one of his favorite places he loved the fish that looked like Nemo and Dory I smile as I watch him look at all the different types of fish. We stop at the library and he picks out books for us to read during the week, then we go out for lunch and ice cream we get back home then Landon takes a nap days where we had time together was always special.