Found

"Thomas is going to be pissed," James quietly said and sighed. He was pissed, too. But Thomas? Hell will break loose.

It had been a while since Thomas had gotten in a full night of sleep without problems.

The next morning when he went downstairs, he was already met by James and Aaron in the living room, both of them talking in hushed voices. They looked up as soon as Thomas stepped into the room.

The look on their faces made Thomas frown. "What's wrong? Did anything happen?", he asked, watching as James and Aaron shared a glance, before James stood up and walked over to Thomas, handing him a letter and saying "This arrived last night after you went to sleep."

"And you didn't wake me?", Thomas asked, to which James said "Thomas, you needed that sleep. You collapsed, for gods sake, you're not okay. You won't be after reading this. So sit down."

Thomas sighed as he sat down and then began to read the letter. As he saw what Reynolds wanted from him though, he almost dropped the letter. He stared at it for a while in silence, before he jumped up and said "I'll kill this fucking bastard!"

He ran off before James or Aaron could stop him. So they ran after him.

As soon as Thomas arrived at the address that stood on the envelope, he almost broke down the door through knocking so harsh. "Thomas, calm down!", James said behind him and grabbed his arm, trying to pull him back.

The door was opened by a beautiful woman, she hid halfway behind the door though as if she was hiding something. "How can I help you, sir?", she asked with a frown, though they could see the fear in her eyes.

"Is your husband home?", Thomas asked and it took him all of his self control not to just storm inside.

The woman nodded and said "Please, wait." Then the door closed and she assumingely went off to get her husband.

"If that asshole even laid a finger on Alessia-", Thomas began, but was cut off by the door opening again. And there stood James Reynolds, a smug smirk on his lips as he greeted them with a "How can I help you?"

The way his hands just left his belt gave them a good hint as to what he's just been doing. And that enraged Thomas even more.

He grabbed Reynolds by his collar and almost yelled "Where is she?" "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, explain yourself," he replied calmly, the smirk never leaving his face.

Thomas had enough. He drew his hand back and balled it into a fist, about to punch him in the face, when a voice from behind him said "Mr Jefferson, stop. I can take you to her. She needs you."

Thomas looked behind Reynolds to find his wife standing there, a stern look on her face. Reynolds turned to look at her with a wild, angry look on his face, as he snarled "No, you won't. Piss off, woman, this is nothing to concern you."

"No, James, I will. I'm sick of this!", she said, before turning her attention to Thomas and saying "Please leave him to your friends. Alessia needs help."

Thomas thought for a moment, before shoving Reynolds to James and Aaron. He stepped inside the house and followed Reynolds' wife, Maria he believed was her name, getting more worried with every step.

"What did he do to her?", he asked as he followed Maria up the stairs. She paused shortly, before looking back at him and saying "A lot of things. Every night I hear him yelling, her crying, him laughing...he told me to ignore her but during the times when he was gone I made sure to look after her and help her as good as I could. It took her a while to open up to me, but she told me what he did."

Maria looked down at her hands, thinking. "Mrs Reynolds. What did he do?", Thomas asked, but he had a bad premonition. Maria took a deep breath before she quietly said "He hurt her more than bruising. Cuts. Burn scars. He used to rape her almost every night. I'm so sorry, Mr Jefferson."

She began walking again and led him to a room down the hallway. The door was locked as they tried to open it, but there was a key. As Maria turned it, a weak voice from inside the room whimpered "No, please don't..."

Thomas eyes widened as he heard the pained voice of his fiancée, quickly pushing past Maria into the room and rushing towards Alessia. His breath caught in his throat. She looked so...broken. She was covered by only a blanket which she had wrapped tightly around herself, trying to hide herself.

"Alessia, love, it's me, Thomas!", he said softly and knelt down in front of her. Alessias gaze seemed lost as she slowly looked up to meet his gaze. Tears stood in her eyes and now as she was face to face with the man she loved most, they spilled.

Carefully, Thomas pulled her close to his chest and held her close, rocking her back and forth slightly. Looking back to Maria, he asked "Can you get us a carriage?" She nodded and left the two be.

Thomas gently brushed a hand through her hair and whispered "Its okay love. It's okay. You're safe now. I'm taking you home. He won't be able to hurt you now."

Alessia only cried into his chest, not able to respond. Carefully, Thomas picked her up into his arms and carried her out of the room, down the stairs and towards the door.

He was met by shocked looks from James and Aaron. Apparently the police had already taken care of Reynolds. Maria stood by the door, looking down. The carriage was waiting.

As Thomas passed Maria, he believed to hear a faint "Sorry."