Special: Reunion

Everyone has different opinions of how heaven looks like.

This heaven is one of those opinions.

This heaven is the exact same like earth, only without war and everybody is stuck in their best years. Meaning, everyone was themselves, in young. A old and wrinkled heaven wasn't pleasant.

Otherwise, this was exactly like their lives on earth had been, only they didn't need surviving necessities, considering they were already dead without anything that needed to be survived.

The day that Frances Laurens opened her eyes in heaven, she was met with a tight embrace from Philip Hamilton. The two of them had been like siblings during their living days, so this reunion did not go by without a dry eye.

Before Frances could even say something, Philip said "There is someone who's been dying to meet you." Frances stared at Philip with a pokerface "That's the best you can come up with?" Philip snickered and pulled Frances to her feet, saying "Come, come!"

The moment the two of them entered the living room of her home, she froze.

There stood the man who her mother had loved. The man who her mother had always claimed she looked so much like. The man who carried the title of being her real father.

John Laurens stared at his daughter with wide eyes. Yes, he could see himself in her, but there were certain features to her that he just knew belonged to Alessia. Tears started to fill his eyes as he finally saw her face to face.

"Francy, may I introduce to you John Laurens, your-" "Dad..." Frances breathed, tears also slowly becoming obvious in her eyes.

Now that brought the tears that had gathered in Johns eyes to spill. The moment he opened his arms for her, she immediately came running and crashed into his embrace. Philip let them be.

The day that Thomas Jefferson entered heaven, he was surprised to find himself in the body of his 25-year-old self. He awoke in his mansion and it was empty, except for Frances. And the moment he spotted Frances, he knew he had to be dead. And he burst into tears.

Frances smiled sadly at her second father and hugged him tightly, whispering so many sorrys' that Thomas couldn't stand to hear the word anymore after some amount of time.

"Dad," Frances finally spoke up, pulling back from the hug and smiling at him "I want you to meet John Laurens, he-" "Alessias first husband, as in, your father...where is he?", Thomas interrupted her carefully, tilting his head a little.

"He's down in the living room, Richard is with him...and Philip Hamilton and his father...", Frances said and took her fathers' hands, pulling him up.

Thomas nodded, ignoring the fact that the Hamiltons were here too, and followed Frances down the stairs to the living room.

He heard chatter, followed by laughter. The moment he entered the room with Frances by his side, the room silenced and everyone's eyes were on him.

Frances walked over to Richards' side, who grinned at Thomas and said "Hey there Mr Jeff, hope it's okay that I'm dating your daughter. I mean, John already gave me the blessing, b-"

Richard was cut off by a man with lots of freckles on his skin and curls that were pulled into a ponytail, as he laid a hand on Richards mouth and pushed him back, while he stood up.

The tension in the air grew, not even the loud-mouthed Alexander said something.

The freckled man, who Thomas assumed to be John Laurens, looked Thomas up and down, before he approached him and embraced him tightly. Thomas was taken aback by this, but then slowly wrapped his arms around the other male.

"Thank you, for taking care of Alessia," John whispered. Thomas pressed his lips to a small line and nodded, before he replied "It's good to finally get to met you, John."

John pulled away from the embrace and smiled brightly at Thomas "Same goes to you."

Now that Frances and her real father stood side by side, Thomas could finally see how Alessia had problems to look at her own daughter whenever Johns' anniversary came around.

And then, their conversation continued on like normal.

When Alessia joined her family in heaven, she, too, was surprised by the fact to find herself as a 20 year old woman again. She only followed the noise that rang through the mansion, and when she stood in the doorway to the living room, she did not know who to hug first.

Everyones' attention turned to the doorway the moment they heard a sob.

Alessia had a hand clamped over her mouth, so many emotions ran her over right now, but the biggest emotion evident was the happiness to finally be reunited with the ones she loved. Tears were already streaming down her face.

The first to react was John. He ran over to her the moment he realized how she begun to shake. He wrapped his arms around her in a tight embrace, hiding his face in her vibrant amber locks, and the way his body shook, the others knew that he was trying to stifle his sobs.

The two sunk to the floor together, now Frances joined them and knelt down beside her parents, hugging them tight as she too began to cry. Alexander held his family close as he watched his sister, her first husband and their daughter reunite.

When John pulled away from the hug, just enough so he could look at Alessia, he found himself lost in her blue eyes. Then he leaned down and connected their lips in a loving, passionate kiss.

Thomas watched them and he wasn't even mad. He had gotten to know John a lot better over the past years of eternity together and he knew that neither John nor Alessia had stopped loving each other. Of course, Alessia loved Thomas, too, but he always knew that there was still a spark of love for John deep inside her. Especially the way she would react around Johns birthday, his death, or their anniversary.

Thomas couldn't help the small smile that formed on his lips. No, he wasn't mad. He loved her too much to be mad. And he always swore himself to do whatever it took to make her happy.

When John and Alessia parted, her eyes finally found Thomas. John helped her stand, before she made her way to Thomas and wrapped her arms around his torso, hiding her face in his chest.

Thomas wrapped his arms around her gently and nuzzled his face in her hair, more than happy to finally hold her in his arms again.

Finally they all were reunited.