chapter 2

Jake's POV:

As soon as I leave the roses and the note in Erika's room, I quickly rush up to my room and put on some Jerika merch and put my vlog camera down.. Cause I want it to only be us. I climb up to the rooftop with a blanket and a basket of food and candles and set up a little picnic. I set up the blanket down on the floor and begin taking out the food and setting it up for us. I know how much Erika loves candles so I had to bring some up for our picnic. I set them down and was about to light them up until I realized I forgot the lighter. I quickly run down back into the house and go to grab the lighter. As I make my way up, Chance and Anthony walk in the house.

Jake: Hey guys
Chance: Wassup bro
Tony: What you up to?
Jake: I'm setting up for a surprise romantic date with Erika.
Tony: Oh....
Chance: That sounds great! You guys are relationships goals

Anthony's POV:

As Jake heads back up, all these thoughts run through my head.. Jake treats her so well.. I really wish I could have a reason for Jake and Erika not to be together but he really just treats her like a queen. And she's so head over heels for him. I guess it just sucks to see the girl I love being so in love and happy with someone else.. Someone else who just happens to be my best friend. I should have just told Erika how I felt before all this marriage stuff. I mean I always knew Jake has liked her. He always spoke about her and he cares about her a lot... And I never wanted to tell him because deep down inside I always knew it was going to end up Jake and Erika and not me and Erika. But Jake doesn't know how I feel about Erika. I've kept it in for since day one. No one knows how I feel. I've loved Erika since the moment I laid my eyes on her.. It hurts to see Erika and Jake together but ... "Toner" I hear someone say.. It sounds like Erika.. I slightly smile and turn around to find her vlog camera in front of my face as she zooms into my face real quick then grabs attention to Apollo. I just watch her and Apollo and it's just complete cuteness overload. Then my thoughts are interrupted again and I turn to them..

Meg: Hey Tony
Tony: Hey Megan. What's up?
Meg: Just came back from the mall with Tessa and Erika. How about you? Where did you and Chance go? (she goes towards her desk and sits down and Anthony follows her)
Tony: We went paint balling. You know.. The usual.
Meg: Yeah sounds like a lot of fun. I've ne....
Tony: (interrupts Meg as she talks) Yeah so talk to you later.
Meg: (softly sighs and fakes a smile) Yeah sure. Talk to you later.
Tony: (heads to his room and finds Chance in there aswell) Hey man.....

Erika's POV:

I look over and see Meg talking to Tony. They'd make such a great couple. They're so cute together! Tony leaves and heads upstairs and I quickly walk to Meg.

Erika: You guys are cute
Meg: We'd be cuter if he actually payed real attention to me...
Erika: Awww Meg.. (she quickly goes on and hugs her) He'll come around one day.
Tessa: Yeah Meg. It'll just take some time. I mean it took 2 years for Erika to finally get Jake.
Meg: Yeah you're right. Thanks, I love you guys so much!
(Tessa, Erika, and Meg have a little group hug)

I head to my room and walk in to a vase of beautiful roses on my dressser with a note that reads... "Hey, beautiful. I know we haven't been able to go out together lately since we're always so busy so I have a surprise for you today... Meet me up on the rooftop when you read this. Love, Jake". Aww he's literally the sweetest. I smile down at the note and go upstairs and head to rooftop. I walk up to literally the best man in the world holding one plastic rose, smiling straight at me and gazing at me like I'm the only girl in the world. This is literally just amazing! I love him so much!

{if you like what you're reading.. give it a like. new chapters every couple of days.. or at least once a week}