chapter 19

Erika's POV:

I look down at my phone and find pictures and videos of.. Alissa and Jake hugging from today. They were both smiling and talking. My heart just broke into a million more pieces. I just sat there, rewatching the video as if I was examining something. But I wasnt, I was just hurt.

Tessa: (Looks over at Erika) You alright?
Erika: (looks down, trying to avoid eye contact) No...
Tessa: (closes her laptop and sets it aside on her night stand) What's wrong?
Erika: (looks down at her phone and then shows it to Tessa) Look...
Tessa: (looks closely at the screen) Wait.. Is that Alissa?
Erika: I believe so...

Jake's POV:

I come, finally chilled out about everything that's been happening and just head straight upstairs. On my way up, I see eye to eye with Erika as she was on her way down. She looked as if she was about to cry. I just looked at her and watched her walk right past me. She avoided eye contact the rest of the way down.

I got to my room and I took out my phone and scroll through twitter and instagram. Damn, everyone is blowing up my phone with tags of me and Alissa. I disregard all the tags and text Alissa.

Jake: Hey, Alissa. It's Jake.

I waited for a couple of minutes and I see my phone light up with a text message notification.

Alissa: I know, you gave me your number and saved it for me. 😂
Jake: Oh right, right. Silly me.
Alissa: It's okay, you weren't always the smartest. 😅😂😜
Jake: Well okay, damn. I'm hurt 😪
Alissa: Its okay. You're still overall a good human being. 😊
Jake: Thanks! So, you wanna hang out tomorrow? Maybe we can go eat donuts or something.
Alissa: Sure. You and your donuts man. 😂
Jake: Haha, I know. So I guess I'll see you then.

I finished texting her and for some reason, without noticing, I had this smile on my face the whole time...

Anthony's POV:

Ever since Megan has told me she has loved I have felt differently about her. I feel like maybe we could be something great. We've been closer than ever before. Megan and I were sitting on the couch, just joking around and laughing nonstop. It was amazing. I felt this chemistry that I have never felt before. Her laugh is so adorable. She'd laugh, and I'd just stare at her, smiling.

Megan: Why are you looking at me like that? (she says as she finally notices Anthony looking at her)
Anthony: Cause you're beautiful when you smile.
Megan: (blushes really hard)
Anthony: (looks into Megan's eyes)
Megan: (smiles and continues to blush)
Anthony: (starts to lean in for a kiss)
Megan: (notices Anthony leaning in and looks into his eyes while smiling)
Anthony: (kisses Megan passionately)
Megan: (kisses back)

All of a sudden, I find myself laying her down on the couch as I continue to kiss her. I slowly start to slide my hand under her shirt and unclip her bra. She pulls away for a moment and I look at her.

Megan: As much as I'm enjoying this right now, I don't think you really wanna do this
Anthony: What do you mean?
Megan: I mean that I'm just your second choice because you can't have Erika, or cause Erika doesn't want you.
Anthony: That's not true, Meg.
Megan: Well, I'm not doing anything with you, Tony.
Anthony: (starts to sit up) Okay. It's all good.
Megan: I'm just saying, I'm not one of those types of people who has sex without being in a relationship.
Anthony: So we can't have sex unless we're in a relationship?
Megan: Basically. Sorry. It's just how I do things.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of upset because I was really enjoying myself. But at the same time, I respect her wishes. And I see why she would think that. The fact that she wants to wait til we're in a relationship makes me actually think of being serious with her. All along I've been chasing Erika.. When the girl of my dreams... The perfect girl for me, is right in front of my eyes. I do want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I still don't know.. Should I? We've got a great friendship and I've come to realize that I do have feelings for her. And I may not love her. But I know some day I will. I know that Megan will be the one I get to spend the rest of my life with.

{like and comment if you enjoyed!! love you guys so much!! i've been trying so hard to write chapters just for you guys since you guys seem to really be enjoying my story!! I love you guyssss!!❤️}